Weird emails with no text and senders

Dogsparky

So i am getting these emails or something with no text in them,there are no senders and no way to view the message source either, so how am i getting these if no one is sending them? In get these messages at least 3 times a day. Which arr labeled kazoo noises. I use outlook.

Screenshot_2017-05-26-10-22-42.png

Dont open them,  its either spam or a virus. I'm supprised that outlook hasnt auto marked them as spam. Flag them yourself and delete them.

40 minutes ago, Wrb said:

Dont open them,  its either spam or a virus. I'm supprised that outlook hasnt auto marked them as spam. Flag them yourself and delete them.

I don't want to have to keep deleting then though, there is literally nothing them and after opening them for the past like week malwarebytes hasn't found anything and even Microsoft when i called them hasn't seen anything,so how do i stop these from coming besides making an account 

4 minutes ago, Dogsparky said:

how do i stop these from coming

Change your E-Mail address. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

7 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Change your E-Mail address. 

How do you do that in outlook? This is something i am interested in as it would give me a clean slate

Just now, Dogsparky said:

How do you do that in outlook? This is something i am interested in as it would give me a clean slate

As I don't use Outlook I'm not sure, just have a search online. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

5 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

As I don't use Outlook I'm not sure, just have a search online. 

Oh ok, i will look into it

If they really are empty, then somewhere out there, there's a person having a lot of fun pranking you. I remember a friend of mine did this on the school network when he discovered a flaw in how the mass email worked on the university's internal email server.

I am getting a lot of spammer/scammer emails too.

Random Banks

Money Sent

Closed Account

Just begging for me to open them. But why would I?

2 hours ago, Sack said:

If they really are empty, then somewhere out there, there's a person having a lot of fun pranking you. I remember a friend of mine did this on the school network when he discovered a flaw in how the mass email worked on the university's internal email server.

there is no email or sender though, no senders or text in there that shows anything all it has is the kazoo noises tag 

they can spoof anything

3 hours ago, Dogsparky said:

there is no email or sender though, no senders or text in there that shows anything all it has is the kazoo noises tag 

3 hours ago, yathis said:

they can spoof anything

So someone is just spoofing something that has no sender or email address, that is fun

10 hours ago, Dogsparky said:

So someone is just spoofing something that has no sender or email address, that is fun

If you have access to the email server, then yes, you can send it with no info attached, however, Gmail and other bigger providers will stop the email from sending if you do that.

This is the most hilarious thing I have seen in 24 hours. I imagine it is a techy friend of yours who is pranking you. Ask all your friends, virtual and physical, if it is them. I don't think it is malicious but it could be a brand new exploit and you could be patient zero. Good luck and thanks for the laugh.

12 hours ago, TheComputerdude said:

This is the most hilarious thing I have seen in 24 hours. I imagine it is a techy friend of yours who is pranking you. Ask all your friends, virtual and physical, if it is them. I don't think it is malicious but it could be a brand new exploit and you could be patient zero. Good luck and thanks for the laugh.

none of my friends have my email address, i have only ever signed up for steam and linustechtips.com with it, so either someone on here got a hold of it or my friends learned how to hack or whatever in two weeks. my steam profile is private and i don't have them added on steam yet so there is no way they could have gotten my email since they can't get to my computer unless they actually come over here and no one has seen or touched my phone once since normally when i bring it to our hang out days i don't have on me, it is at home so i highly doubt it is anyone i know

20 hours ago, Sack said:

If you have access to the email server, then yes, you can send it with no info attached, however, Gmail and other bigger providers will stop the email from sending if you do that.

i am using outlook, and the emails haven't been stopped being sent to me

15 hours ago, yathis said:

Phone Companies should do the same

haven't signed up for a phone company. my mom pays the phone bill and i don't even have a bank account or a job. my email has only ever been on linustechtips.com and steam my steam profile is private and i haven't signed up for anything else since my facebook account is using my sisters old email so i really don't have any site that people can see my email besides maybe this one

2 hours ago, Dogsparky said:

none of my friends have my email address, i have only ever signed up for steam and linustechtips.com with it, so either someone on here got a hold of it or my friends learned how to hack or whatever in two weeks. my steam profile is private and i don't have them added on steam yet so there is no way they could have gotten my email since they can't get to my computer unless they actually come over here and no one has seen or touched my phone once since normally when i bring it to our hang out days i don't have on me, it is at home so i highly doubt it is anyone i know

dude I have no Idea