New Ad. I liek.

TheRuke

As long as the ads are relevant (only tech stuff) and are not flashing on the screen (gifs and stuff)........its all good. :)

What about all the hot christian singles in your area you're missing out on!?!?!?!

The thing with ads: Yes and no. Yes cus it is supporting the site/service I am using. But no, because it needs to be monitored. I am sorry but when I am looking for a new sound cards I don't give a fuck about your grandmother new ointment for her huge long lasting unremovable -after she tried everything else on the market- fungus. No.

What about all the hot christian singles in your area you're missing out on!?!?!?!

LOL xD

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16                     

As long as they are small and without sound/movement it's fine.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Linus should be fine with this, sense he has his ways of treating the members. (no charges, in certain ways, etc.)

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.