Best PSU to pair with Ryzen 5 1500X + 1050ti?

Recently bought a 1050 ti and a Ryzen 5 1500X for my entry level gaming pc, and I need help picking a PSU. Would like to keep the price 50<, but if needed will pay a bit more. I plan on also having 8gbs of RAM, a AB350M motherboard and a 1TB hard drive. I do plan on putting in a SSD when the time is right and possibly overclocking. 

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Hey Bro,

This PSU should give you plenty of overclocking headroom and tons of future excitability options. It is a little expensive, but extremely quiet and is very high quality: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA68V21E0644&cm_re=be_quiet!_-_500W_80%2b_Gold_Certified_ATX_Power_Supply-_-1HU-004H-00007-_-Product

6 minutes ago, Dnkeiser said:

Recently bought a 1050 ti and a Ryzen 5 1500X for my entry level gaming pc, and I need help picking a PSU. Would like to keep the price 50<, but if needed will pay a bit more. I plan on also having 8gbs of RAM, a AB350M motherboard and a 1TB hard drive. I do plan on putting in a SSD when the time is right and possibly overclocking. 

A CX450M is fairly cheap and should work fine. If that's a bit much then you can go pretty cheap since it's a 1050 Ti. An EVGA 500B would work for that.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||