SPECIFIC Build for Dual gtx 1080 tis and i7 7700k with 5,000$ budget.

**I NEED ADVICE ON WHAT PARTS TO GET I MAY OR MAY NOT GET IT PREBUILT (PROBABLY NOT)!**I have a $5,000 budget to get a pre-built pc but customized so I would like to know specific motherboards, 32gb ram, ssd, cooling unit, power supply, monitor, and sli unit if it makes a difference. I'm trying to build the best gaming computer I can using this and I want to run 144hz 1440p or 4k 120hz (I think) with also the ability to run htc vive vr. This would be extremely helpful and thank you! PS I am not building it because this is my second pc and the first one I built but it had a freezing problem I could not figure out for the life of me since the first boot up. (I used it for 4 years and got angry.) I also want to build it at cyberpowerpc.com unless anyone knows of a better site!

DIY build you will save money of features that aren't needed and Ryzen is better all the way 

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

Just now, Billy_Mays said:

DIY build you will save money of features that aren't needed 

Ik im just scared to build it :( and money is not a problem.

Build it yourself and you can easily get two 1080 TI's (or even two Titan xp) for cheaper, unless u live in canada

Just now, LordOLympian said:

Ik im just scared to build it :( and money is not a problem.

Get an anti static wrist strap and then if your water cooling tighten them good

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

2 minutes ago, JJVGaming said:

Build it yourself and you can easily get two 1080 TI's (or even two Titan xp) for cheaper, unless u live in canada

Ik im just scared to build it :( and money is not a problem. But I may build it in the end, maybe!

9 minutes ago, LordOLympian said:

I have a $5,000 budget to get a pre-built pc but customized so I would like to know specific motherboards, 32gb ram, ssd, cooling unit, power supply, monitor, and sli unit if it makes a difference. I'm trying to build the best gaming computer I can using this and I want to run 144hz 1440p or 4k 120hz (I think) with also the ability to run htc vive vr. This would be extremely helpful and thank you! PS I am not building it because this is my second pc and the first one I built but it had a freezing problem I could not figure out for the life of me since the first boot up. (I used it for 4 years and got angry.) I also want to build it at cyberpowerpc.com unless anyone knows of a better site!

build one yourself

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

This should get you started  I left out an NVMe drive just because for gaming, its not going to offer you much of a performance gain. Don't take this as "this is absolutely what you should get," but more of a reference to get you started.  Obviously i'm a bit of an MSI fan boy, but you'll run into plenty of people who say that something else is better, or others who agree with me. All the top brands will perform relatively the same, just make sure youre getting what you want.  I've had nothing but good experiences with MSI, so take that as you will.  Again, this is just one persons recommendation, don't take it as gospel.  Do your own research and get something YOU will be happy with, building it yourself or otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Ctown0812 said:

This should get you started  I left out an NVMe drive just because for gaming, its not going to offer you much of a performance gain. Don't take this as "this is absolutely what you should get," but more of a reference to get you started.  Obviously i'm a bit of an MSI fan boy, but you'll run into plenty of people who say that something else is better, or others who agree with me. All the top brands will perform relatively the same, just make sure youre getting what you want.  I've had nothing but good experiences with MSI, so take that as you will.  Again, this is just one persons recommendation, don't take it as gospel.  Do your own research and get something YOU will be happy with, building it yourself or otherwise.

Ok thank you this was exactly what I was looking for!!!!