Building a Ryzen Gaming PC

Go to solution Solved by Pry,

The power supply is a EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G3

Hello I'm building a Ryzen PC for gaming, I'm using my phone so I'll screenshot my build I have on newegg. 

Basically I want any opinions and maybe even some suggestions to improve on the build. 

Sorry if screenshot seems lazy,  I really find using phones on a forum to be real clunky. 

Screenshot_20170522-041905.png

Screenshot_20170522-041911.png

Screenshot_20170522-041949.png

Screenshot_20170522-041956.png

The power supply is a EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G3

Edited by Pry

SSD would be great as a boot drive.

do you really need 4tb of storage for just gaming? get a 1700 and overclock rather than the 1700x. what's your budget? just gaming or with streaming/editing/rendering?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

X series are a waste of money for Ryzen cpus, don't go for meme ram, some people are having difficuly with the rgbs being controlled, don't blow 99usd on Windows, there are cheaper ways to obtain keys. For 2k, the lack of an SSD feels wrong.

Since Ryzen cpus top out around 3.7-4.0ghz on air, you don't need an expensive cooler for the extra .1mhz. Cases are subjective, but the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG looks way nicer for the same price.

1 minute ago, Mooshi said:

X series are a waste of money for Ryzen cpus, don't go for meme ram, some people are havibg difficuly with the rgbs being controlled, don't blow 99usd on Windows, there are cheaper ways to obtain keys. For 2k, the lack of an SSD feels wrong.

Since Ryzen cpus top out around 3.7-4.0ghz on air, you don't need an expensive cooler for the extra .1mhz. Cases are subjective, but the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG looks way nicer for the same price.

Windows 10 can also be used without a Product Key.