Siverstone TJ08-EW (window) out in Australia by early Dec

TicTac

UPDATE 1: i talked to silver stone on Facebook about a release date and got this in resonance "SilverStone-Australia Hi, Steve TJ08B-EW is on the way, will be arrived at Australia by early Dec. we will update here once it arrived. thank you!"

So im not too sure if this is new or not but i did some googling and couldn't find anything on this case that silverstone has "put up" So i thought i might share my findings on here

Basically on silver stones site  They have two pictures incarnadining that theirs a windowed side panel version of the tj08-e and its called the "tj08-ew" im not a English teacher or anything but i think that the "w" means window 

Sources : http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=303&area=en

And the pictures you want to see :

56uc.jpg

kbwp.jpg

So... i dont know what you guys think i personally was going to buy a tj08-e but i might have to wait now to get this bad boy ;)  And also when you guys think it/its coming to market 

Finally Linus if you end up reading this you never did a unboxing of the tj08-e so maybe can we see a unboxing of the windowed version? 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

350d can do a lot more...

...but silverstone's case adheres to keeping the total package small. The 350D is like the Prodigy of m-ATX cases. 

I wish it came with some rear exhaust though. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

350d can do a lot more...

...but silverstone's case adheres to keeping the total package small. The 350D is like the Prodigy of m-ATX cases. 

I wish it came with some rear exhaust though. 

But also the price is there 350d is 60$ more and personally i like this case more 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Updated the post with release date info 

| Contact Information |

Sweet!

5nMqP.png

I can still use my floppy :D

Or a card reader :P 

| Contact Information |

Now a windowed PS07W please...

I asked thme about that they said " :P " ummmm

| Contact Information |