Freshly installed windows won't start games

Hello,

First of all I am sorry if I wrote in a wrong place, but since I don't know the cause it seemed appropriate. I used to have windows 10 and the last update caused my CPU and RAM usage to sky rocket so I installed a fresh copy of Windows 7. Everything works perfect, except games... games won't start and I tried two CS:GO and freestyle football. 

CPU: i3 6100

MOBO: Gigabyte H110M DS2 Rev 1.0

GPU: AMD R7 250 1G D5

RAM: 8GB Kingston DDR4 (single stick if it matters)

As you can see from the pictures CS:GO will be in the process and it will say running on steam, but all I can see when i start it is something similar to minimizing windows, but instead of it going to taskbar it disappears. I tried as many "fixes" as I could find, but nothing helped. I updated windows, deleted GPU drivers using DDU and doing fresh install, deleting cs and steam and installing again. Dxdiag doesn't find any issues and when I tried directx web installer it said that everything is ok and that I already have latest dx version. Does anyone have a clue how to fix this. Btw every other software works flawlessly, I only have issues with games. Thanks in advance.

issue.png

football.png

DX.png

gpu.png

radeon.png