Cheap Wireless Mouse Recommendations?

So, I really need a new mouse and I hate wires lying around on my desk.

If you could recommend any mouse for me, that'd be great.

• Average hand size (maybe a bit big, not sure)
  • Wireless
  • Comfortable for long use
  • About 100g
  • Less than 30$

I know I am probably asking for too much, but it doesn't need be of a brand or something, just a good mouse that I can use for regular usage and a bit of gaming (Dark Souls).

Also, any extra side buttons are welcome but not necessary :3

Thanks in advance xD

I dont know much this guy costs but I got it for $20 dolars.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/marathon-mouse-m705

My Rig : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MTBd2R

My VM Server : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rPR6gL

My Backup Server : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cRQYYr

My Storage Server : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tzzR9W

My Router : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bMPN4C

My Laptop : Lenovo Z575 with 6 GB RAM (1866 MHz), Crucial MX300 525 GB & Western Digital 2 TB (Removed optical drive)

I'd look for a cheap Logitech mouse. I've got one of the cheap $20 travel mice (good, but tiny), and an MX Master (awesome, but $$$), and they are both great dependable mice. And with the unifying receiver, you can run a mouse and keyboard off of one dongle. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

logitech M185 - best cheap wireless mouse i EVER had.

it's a little on the low-sens side but i never had tracking issues on almost any surface (laser sensor)

wireless range is excellent - no dropouts, even on my living room PC wich is 4 meters from the couch across the room

the battery lasts forever - it takes one AA and lasts at least half a year with it, most of the time it lasted even longer. 

no side buttons though.

i LOVE it so much i bought a bunch for the living room pc and all my laptops

3 minutes ago, KenjiUmino said:

wtf? quoted myself again instead of editing, duh

6 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

I'd look for a cheap Logitech mouse. I've got one of the cheap $20 travel mice (good, but tiny), and an MX Master (awesome, but $$$), and they are both great dependable mice. And with the unifying receiver, you can run a mouse and keyboard off of one dongle. 

Zando Bob, I agree, I'll search a bit more logitech mice and see what I can find

Btw, I'm on a laptop so no need for a keyboard

Can't go wrong with Logitech, MX master is honestly the nicest house I've ever used.  Obviously a bit pricy but every other Logitech mouse has served me well.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Are TechNet mice reliable? They seem to have pretty good mice on amazon for a great price

1 hour ago, Damascus said:

Can't go wrong with Logitech, MX master is honestly the nicest house I've ever used.  Obviously a bit pricy but every other Logitech mouse has served me well.

Yup, couldn't agree more. If the OP is ever looking for a new mouse with a bigger budget, get an MX Master. If your laptop has bluetooth, you don't even need the dongle. It's super comfortable, got lots of programmable buttons, and is even a decent beginner gaming mouse. It makes my hand sad to use and other mouse, but I don't have to worry about that, as it can remember up to 3 computers. I think there's some other MX mice (MX performance, etc.) that are cheaper and should still be really nice. Whatever you do, get a full size mouse, not a teeny travel one. Your hand will thank you ;)

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

The Logitech Marathon Mouse is amazing. Whatever you get, make sure you put some lithium batteries in it. It gets the weight down and you'll never have to deal with changing them. You can also run it with just one battery. The spec weight rating is with 2 Alkaline AA's to get their 3 year life.

You can never go wrong with Logitech. I currently have a MX Anywhere 2 and I love it.

On 17/05/2017 at 3:45 AM, Cortmarshal said:

The Logitech Marathon Mouse is amazing. Whatever you get, make sure you put some lithium batteries in it. It gets the weight down and you'll never have to deal with changing them. You can also run it with just one battery. The spec weight rating is with 2 Alkaline AA's to get their 3 year life.

The Logitech Marathon seems nice, but I really wanted something a bit more light weight...

Do you happen to know how much it would weight with alkaline batteries and without?

Never mind, I found out. It's 88 grams and the included batteries weight 24g each, but you can use it with only 1 battery, so that's nice...

What I'm looking at now is if it's actually good for games as well. I read that it has negative acceleration which could be a bit of a problem, but I think I can modify that from the mouse settings, not sure though.

I you happen to know anything please reply, I could use some more info before buying it :P

• 2 weeks later...

I've never tried it for gaming, but it feels accurate enough with fast desktop movements, whatever that means. Build quality is great from Logitech and it feels best with a more fingertip style grip.

The Energizer Ultimate Lithiums are 17g each, the Panasonic Eneloop Lite rechargeables are about 10-11g if you can find them in stock anywhere they'd be great.