Windows 10 not running on pc

I installed win 10 64bit on an HDD and tried to run it on my PC it worked.thenni moved that HDD to its original PC and it said that there was no bootable HDD.I checked the bios and the boot options all fine but it wouldn't work.the PC is old it has an Intel dual core  from I don't know when and 250mb or 500mb or ddr2 ram any ideas?

14 minutes ago, Fisting Master said:

I installed win 10 64bit on an HDD and tried to run it on my PC it worked.thenni moved that HDD to its original PC and it said that there was no bootable HDD.I checked the bios and the boot options all fine but it wouldn't work.the PC is old it has an Intel dual core  from I don't know when and 250mb or 500mb or ddr2 ram any ideas?

Firstly, that would not have worked. Secondly, how old is your main PC? 

Anyway, Windows 10 would have put you to a bluescreen to tell you some file is missing...

2 hours ago, Factory OC said:

Firstly, that would not have worked. Secondly, how old is your main PC? 

Anyway, Windows 10 would have put you to a bluescreen to tell you some file is missing...

Why would it not work. And I said original PC not main PC. That PC is at least 8yo and my PC has an a10 with an Rx 470...with win 10

19 minutes ago, Fisting Master said:

Why would it not work. And I said original PC not main PC. That PC is at least 8yo and my PC has an a10 with an Rx 470...with win 10

It's a lock by Microsoft to make sure you don't just put a Windows hard drive in a random PC. You'll have to format the disk to use it on the original PC.