LEAUGE OF LEGENDS RESINTALLING (HUGE MAJOR FPS DROPS)

Hi guys. It's been a while I haven't visit linus tech tips website just because I am having a wondeful time playing leauge of legends. At first I installed the game at the official website and after that I had an amazing time playing with the game because of the huge fps gameplay like 150fps above in max settings thanks to my new GTX1050tI ZOTAC MINI. But recently I decided to reinstall my game on my other drive because my local drive is having some issues with it's limited size. But after I reinstalled the game guess what I gut fudging 60fps below literately just that point. And after this I don't know what to do to get the fps back on track again so I can continue having a great time playing. For those of you people that really plays lol please help me It will really make a change thanks :D

Is your fps limited? Try lowering some options like shadows

1 minute ago, frozeNNN said:

Is your fps limited? Try lowering some options like shadows

in my last days of playing lol I had no issues on my settings even in the highest preset. Just now I experienced really huge frame drops even when I lower the settings still nothing changes

Might be that you need to defrag your hdd, do some maintenance. Then check game program since the do have a clean up and refresh in the cog option. Other than that there are some videos online that might help since you might have to rename a file to get things rolling again.