HELP! Monitors acting weird!

Alright, so I have been having this issue for quite a while now and can't seem to find any fix for it, on startup (usually a cold boot) my second screen(DVI) will go all static right after showing the BIOS flash screen and my main monitor(DisplayPort) doesn't get an image at all, although waiting a little while after the static the second monitor will now display the windows logon screen, which should be on my main monitor instead. I suspect it's something with windows not being able to detect my displayport on startup which results in my main monitor never to receive an image, but the weird part of that is it will no longer show the "No Signal" sign on the screen, it will go black like it's receiving a signal but just not receiving an image.

I forgot to mention that my DVI screen is the monitor that gets the BIOS flash screen and then after the flash screen it will transfer the image over to my main monitor which is the DisplayPort.

Also windows will now sometimes re-arrange the icons on my desktop even without this issue happening, I don't have auto arrange icons or allowed themes to change icon position and I suspect this is a result of the same issue maybe.

Specs:

Case: NZXT Hush Silent 2

CPU: Intel 6700k Skylake + Noctua NH-D14 Push-Pull Configuration

GPU: MSI GTX 980 TI 6GB Reference Cooler

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2133MHz 16GB

Motherboard: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII RANGER Socket-1151

SSD (OS): 256GB Intel 730 Series

SSD: 90 GB OCZ Agility 3

Harddrive: 1 TB.

PSU: Corsair RM 750x GOLD

Screen: Asus ROG Swift (144Hz + Gsync) + Asus 27" 3D LED VG278HR (144Hz)

Does anyone else have this issue or know a fix for it?

Help would be much appriciated!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I'm Danish.