is this normal

Norwegiantweaker

My CPU is going apeshit on coreclock. fluxuating between 1,2ghz and 4,3ghz.

5n7gp.png

5n7o8.png

5n7q2.png

5n7rT.png

and this is my ram

5n7sA.png

yes disable C states.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

CPU does this either due to the power saving features or due to CPU throttling !

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

yes disable C states.

care to explain abit more. my brain is apparently in sleepmode.

If your in idle or something its a power save mode but if this is under load and your O.C its probably a unstable O.C.

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

care to explain abit more. my brain is apparently in sleepmode.

C States is the power saving features of cpu's they will throttle down the core speed and voltage to provide less power draw and if you want the absolute maximum from your cpu you should disable them 

C1E C3 and C6 if i remember right

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

C States is the power saving features of cpu's they will throttle down the core speed and voltage to provide less power draw and if you want the absolute maximum from your cpu you should disable them 

C1E C3 and C6 if i remember right

isee. so its not asuper faulty oc then. i dont mind it it just looks like the 4 poor cores are on extasy lol. aslong as it cant hurt the cpu im all good. cant notice anything in test. then itgoes to full kickass and stays that way witout a hitch

Try hitting it with a bat, that might help

CPU: FX-8350, GPU: xfx radeon r9 290, RAM: corsair venegance 8gb, STORAGE; seagate barracuda 1TB hdd, SSDnow kingston 120gb, CPU COOLER: CM hyper 212 , CASE: fractal design XL, PSU: corsair CS 650w 80+ gold MOBO: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3

Try hitting it with a bat, that might help

are you buying me a new system?. if so sure ill have a fieldday with it ill even bring my shotgun to the party.

are you buying me a new system?. if so sure ill have a fieldday with it ill even bring my shotgun to the party.

are you really from norway?

CPU: FX-8350, GPU: xfx radeon r9 290, RAM: corsair venegance 8gb, STORAGE; seagate barracuda 1TB hdd, SSDnow kingston 120gb, CPU COOLER: CM hyper 212 , CASE: fractal design XL, PSU: corsair CS 650w 80+ gold MOBO: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3

C State is normal but to get the best overclock you should disable all thoose functions.

The R9-290's change clock speed/voltages ever 0.010 of a second and they are fine

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

yes.... why

for det er jeg også :o uhmahgad!

do you even know how cpus work? what kind of a cpu do you have that doesn't throttle itself down at idle?

That cant be good for your cpu i would rest it to stock speed and then try to over clock it again.

do you even know how cpus work? what kind of a cpu do you have that doesn't throttle itself down at idle?

Yes i do know how they work mr.mean reply is he not saying its throttle while under loud? if not i read it wrong but doesn't men you need to go all "do you even know how cpus work?" :P

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them.