Is there any mid-full size tower case that fit the MSI Z87I Mini-ITX ?

Hello!

I finally have enough of this the tiny Revolt case. It din't fit a MSI Gtx 1060 gaming x card I bought, which is partly my fault for thinking it would fit in a ITX sized case.

However I don't really want to change the motherboard and reinstall the OS, is there any midsize case or bigger where I can just take out the MSI Z87I Mini-ITX and put it in it?

Basically I want to transfer this mess

IMG_9687.JPG

to 

517a6N3b0TL.jpg

current spec

Intel® Core™ i7-4770K Processor (4x 3.50GHz/8MB L3 Cache) - Intel Core™ i7-4770K  

NZXT Kraken X40 Liquid CPU Cooling System w/ 140mm Radiator

16 GB [8 GB x2] DDR3-1600 Memory Module - Corsair

MSI Z87I Mini-ITX -- Intel Centrion Wireless-N 2230 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth  - 6.7" x 6.7"

500 Watt - FSP 1U 80 Plus Gold Certificated Power Supply

Dual Format/Double Layer DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW Slot Load Drive

1 TB HARD DRIVE -- 32M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive

And lastly MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 3GB

10.91" x 5.51"

which I would loved to use if it actually fit. But I'm thinking of returning this to get a single-fan card so it would actually fit the revolt, of course I will keep the MSI if I found a worthy case to transfer it to.

So is it possible to transfer those component to a case of similar size above without replacing any parts?

Thank you for your help once again.

17 minutes ago, GrandExchange said:

Hello!

I finally have enough of this the tiny Revolt case. It din't fit a MSI Gtx 1060 gaming x card I bought, which is partly my fault for thinking it would fit in a ITX sized case.

However I don't really want to change the motherboard and reinstall the OS, is there any midsize case or bigger where I can just take out the MSI Z87I Mini-ITX and put it in it?

Basically I want to transfer this mess

IMG_9687.JPG

to 

517a6N3b0TL.jpg

current spec

Intel® Core™ i7-4770K Processor (4x 3.50GHz/8MB L3 Cache) - Intel Core™ i7-4770K 

NZXT Kraken X40 Liquid CPU Cooling System w/ 140mm Radiator

16 GB [8 GB x2] DDR3-1600 Memory Module - Corsair

MSI Z87I Mini-ITX -- Intel Centrion Wireless-N 2230 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth

500 Watt - FSP 1U 80 Plus Gold Certificated Power Supply

Dual Format/Double Layer DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW Slot Load Drive
1 TB HARD DRIVE -- 32M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive

And lastly MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 3GB which I would loved to use if it actually fit. But I'm thinking of returning this to get a single-fan card so it would actually fit the revolt, of course I will keep the MSI if I found a worthy case to transfer it to.

So is it possible to transfer those component to a case of similar size above without replacing any parts?

Off topic question, how do you actually tell what the gfx card profile/size and heat sink/fan without any picture? Shopping for them physically at Frys Eletronic, I have little clue how the card actually look inside without somehow opens the box. 

Thank you for your help once again.

Check the lengths online first

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

@GrandExchange You can pick up any case you like as ITX motherboard will fit in any mATX or ATX case.

As for the size of the gpu, you can find out its size usually on manufacturers website, or by reading online reviews.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

5 minutes ago, G27Racer_188 said:

@GrandExchange You can pick up any case you like as ITX motherboard will fit in any mATX or ATX case.

As for the size of the gpu, you can find out its size usually on manufacturers website, or by reading online reviews.

thank you! I was worried if the screw hole and stuff won't line up properly if I try to put it on a bigger case. Noobish at this stuff 

cheers~

You could just buy a itx sized 1060 to fit in your current case if you want

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB 

19 minutes ago, GrandExchange said:

thank you! I was worried if the screw hole and stuff won't line up properly if I try to put it on a bigger case. Noobish at this stuff 

cheers~

Don't worry. It is better to ask, than to repeat the mistake as you did with the GPU not fitting in.

Although, I must say that 

4 minutes ago, Jack Kaye Pc Gamer said:

You could just buy a itx sized 1060 to fit in your current case if you want

this is also not a bad option.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB 

7 minutes ago, Jack Kaye Pc Gamer said:

Oh! I was being told that those card with single fan have heat issues. but given the size of my case these look like they'll fit without any problem. thanks!

3 minutes ago, GrandExchange said:

Oh! I was being told that those card with single fan have heat issues. but given the size of my case these look like they'll fit without any problem. thanks!

would recommend going on youtube and looking at reviews of it to make sure its got good thermals, zotac also make one aswell

14 minutes ago, G27Racer_188 said:

Don't worry. It is better to ask, than to repeat the mistake as you did with the GPU not fitting in.

Although, I must say that 

this is also not a bad option.

Not at all and at this point given the PSU shape I have I'm still unsure about changing case. I really dislike this case though, everything about it require unusually shaped hardware like the PSU below. I wish to upgrade to a Mid or full tower at some point. 

img834922.jpg