Does anybody know if Netflix app for the xbox one is free? Because for Xbox 360 i have to PAY for Xbox live to watch Netflix

geforceftw

Im all for PC master race but i still do play xbox.

In order to use Netflix i have to pay for a Xbox Live account. Without xbox live the only thing you can do on xbox 36o is play games or DVDs.

I also play online though.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

You need Live. The better question is why you want an Xbox One.

I'm guessing your about to say the PS4 is 100x better? Or PCmasterrace? 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

basically to do anything but may singleplayer games on the xbox one you do need Xbox Live GOLD.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

You need Live. The better question is why you want an Xbox One.

because im eventually going to own ps4 and xbox one. i play consoles but i do enjoy PCs.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Lol What?

You want to use this service you have already paid for, and is free to use on every other device you own..?

AHAHA NOPE

xbox....  you sadden me greatly