Dismantling an Old Laptop

Go to solution Solved by Droidbot,

There is 2 clips on either side of the RAM stick. Pull them away from it and it will come free. 

There is 4 screws for the hdd, two on bottom two on top. Take them out and pull upwards and the HDD should come free. 

Would you help me? I wanna know how to get both RAM and HDD out safely... and where's the CPU supposed to be? I'll really appreciate all your advices.
By the way, I don't care about warranty :)...

20170509_183034[1].jpg

20170509_183024[1].jpg

There are tabs on either side of the ram, just pull the tabs and the ram stick should pop out. Just remove the screws to remove the hdd. The CPU will be solders to the board, probably on the other side. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

There is 2 clips on either side of the RAM stick. Pull them away from it and it will come free. 

There is 4 screws for the hdd, two on bottom two on top. Take them out and pull upwards and the HDD should come free. 

idk

8 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

There are tabs on either side of the ram, just pull the tabs and the ram stick should pop out. Just remove the screws to remove the hdd. The CPU will be solders to the board, probably on the other side. 

3 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

Okay, but what about the HDD connectors? I think it's 1 SATA, but I don't know how to unplug it

7 minutes ago, AxisHax66 said:

Okay, but what about the HDD connectors? I think it's 1 SATA, but I don't know how to unplug it

Just pull it straight out 

Smoking weed at the red light like its legal

3 minutes ago, HunterSkater429 said:

Just pull it straight out 

Oh, well... That was easier than I expected, haha
So, I think that's all, thank you very much, guys.