Computer Overheating and BIOS issue's,help...

So hello guys,about a week ago i create a topic called "Computer Oveheating and BIOS issue's help"

and no one replied so here i make it again (Note:to the mod's and admin's,there were no replies)

This is what I said and its still exactly same

So Hey Guys,i have my primary Desktop (A Dell Inspiron 530 w/ a Cheep,Generic G31 Motherboard retrofitted in the case) With a Core 2 Duo E6550,3 GB DDR2,Original 250 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 (Used to have a ssd,but im rather not leaving a ssd in a problematic computer) Since we bought the motherboard (not original) it was fine (i think we had overheating issues since we bought the mobo,but it was'nt as bad as it was) before the computer used to shut down if i used to leave it at the post screen for like 20 minutes (same in the setup utility) now it slowy has become crazier,before it only used to shutdown at post screen or if it was in a OS Boot Manager,never in a OS,now the computer shuts down in the post screen in less than a minute,it will shut down in the OS (Windows Vista in this case) and would bluescreen a lot CPU temps are really bad (800 Mhz Throttled at 100 degree celcius,we changed the Thermal Paste,the fan always runs at full speed,we have no exaust fan since the mobo doesnt have a connector,only solder pads if you want to solder your own).Another Issue is that It would not startup if i leave it off for either half a day,1 day,2 days,and later when i press the power button,nothing happens,and when i reset the cmos using the header on motherboard,it starts up just fine (ofcourse overheating) we replaced the battery,no difference,these problems have been encountering since a couple of months,making me not even touch the desktop,ill later take the system to my mother's brother's house,swap out CPU's and see (he has something like a E2140,E2160 Pentium Dual Core in his old system he barely uses,imma try that lower clocked cpu in my mobo and see how hot it gets)

Thanks

PC Specs:Custom Built PC

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

Laptop Specs:Acer TravelMate 8472

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard

Use a splitter/adapter and run an extra fan in there.  There's also the possibility of too much computer in a terrible case.

Just now, PineyCreek said:

Use a splitter/adapter and run an extra fan in there.  There's also the possibility of too much computer in a terrible case.

u can see the specs in the signature,the case is of a dell inspiron 530 (it had a exhaust fan,now that fan's wire is broken too,so useless) and its something like a micro atx case with a core 2 duo e6550 (u can run those cpu's without a COOLER and HEATSINK and have it post fine,just throttle) and i check even the the iGPU it overheats,its in a GENERIC 945,965 mobo

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard

It's still an enclosed environment, and there's more sensors that will shut down the system than just the CPU temp.  Use a molex splitter/adapter, 4 pin molex to 3 pin fan and get some exhaust working.

The motherboard you bought is a perfect replacement for your original one?
Have you tried updating the Bios?

What kind of Cooler are you using on the CPU? It's strange that a low power CPU as yours is shutting down the pc because of overheating, expecially with the fan running at full speed. To me it seems like a mothrboard problem 

I really want to put a Q6600 or Q9650 but its so badly overheating,its gonna be even bad with a Q9650 ,probably shutdown before post,what about the CMOS issue,as i mentioned,next time I got to my mother's brother's house,ill use his E2140 (or maybe a E2160) he has a stock cooler,i have a AVX cooler and still mine overheats and his is cool as a freezer,he can even overclock it without issues to 30 GHZ

Just now, justMiga said:

The motherboard you bought is a perfect replacement for your original one?
Have you tried updating the Bios?

What kind of Cooler are you using on the CPU? It's strange that a low power CPU as yours is shutting down the pc because of overheating, expecially with the fan running at full speed. To me it seems like a mothrboard problem 

The BIOS is of 2014,and its so generic,the Manufacturer doesnt have a website! The Original Dell Mobo (Foxconn G33mO2) died to bent and broken socket pins,and it costs 100$ to buy a new Dell Foxconn G33MO2 Motherboard,and those mobo tend to fail real quick (my Version of the Inspiron 530 cost my dad 600$ in 2007/2008 and the mobo died in 2013,the original exhaust fan recently the wires on it (the positive wire just snapped off (including the fan speed control wire) the negitive is still there but i tried using a battery that has enough voltage to start the fan,no luck on the solder pads)

4 minutes ago, Gaurav S Rao said:

I really want to put a Q6600 or Q9650 but its so badly overheating,its gonna be even bad with a Q9650 ,probably shutdown before post,what about the CMOS issue,as i mentioned,next time I got to my mother's brother's house,ill use his E2140 (or maybe a E2160) he has a stock cooler,i have a AVX cooler and still mine overheats and his is cool as a freezer,he can even overclock it without issues to 30 GHZ

EDIT 3.0 GHZ not 30 GHZ!

6 minutes ago, justMiga said:

What kind of Cooler are you using on the CPU?

Its one of the AVX Coolers that dell used to used in their Inspiron 530/Vostro 200 series of computers,and some later ones,unfortuantely,the one i have is broken (one arm is broken and the whole cooler fram is broken (I successfully glued the frame though)ill try a intel stock cooler from the other system i mentioned which has it and if that works,ill buy a stock cooler for like 2-5$ used or new for Socket/LGA 775

27 minutes ago, PineyCreek said:

It's still an enclosed environment, and there's more sensors that will shut down the system than just the CPU temp.  Use a molex splitter/adapter, 4 pin molex to 3 pin fan and get some exhaust working.

i leave the case totally open for that same reason