Installing Photoshop and Premier on SSD

I know OS and other application software's necessarily go into the SSD for faster loading, My current build houses one WD Caviar black 3TB and SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500 GB SSD. Each does have two partitons.

My build is primarily a workstation for meeting the rendering, BIM needs and also for editing. If Adobe Photoshop, Premier, AE installed on 2nd partition of SSD, where the scratch disks should be configured.

Installing the same on C:// drive of SSD is recommended or can I just proceed with the second partition instead. This affects also for installing the SketchUp, AutoCAD and Rhino.

Intel Core i7-6850K 3.6GHz 6-Core Processor

Asus ROG STRIX X99 Aura RGB Motherboard 

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3000

ASUS ROG STRIX GTX1060 06G GAMING

Western Digital Caviar Black 4TB HDD @7200rpm

SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB SSD

Thanks.

14 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

its fine dont make new partitions

The partition is already made and there's W10 on one of them. I can't revert it back and make all the installation henceforth.

Just now, DigineX said:

The partition is already made and there's W10 on one of them. I can't revert it back and make all the installation henceforth.

you can get everything you wont out of it and delete it and expand the one with the windows on it

16 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

you can get everything you wont out of it and delete it and expand the one with the windows on it

does deleting and expanding lose the data stored on the same disk. Sorry but i'm way confused.