Mouse Double Clicking issue

Donut417
Go to solution Solved by Aytex,
19 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Im kinda leaning toward the Nixeus Revel, as its pretty plain, and I kinda like that, plus it very similar to the Deathadder in terms of buttons. I considered getting another Deathadder but Ive heard that Razer's QC had fallen off quite a bit. 

If you're going for the nixeus, go ahead and grab the Dream machines

basically says the dream machines just feels more premium and buttons are more non mushier.

I have a Razer Dethadder. Before you tell me its shit, this guy has been with in since 2011, so I have used this mouse for a while. Anyway now its double clicking at random. Do you guys think the mouse is finally going? 

If so what mouse would you recommend? I know that Wireless mice are getting better, like that Logitech one that Luke reviewed a while ago. But, Im not sure what mouse would be good. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Wireless is hell. You can get into battery issues, and it has input lag. I would just get a Zowie FK1. Very comfortable.

It's probably on it's way out. If you don't have any reason you really want a wireless mouse, don't bother with one. They're expensive and they run on batteries that need charging and are bound to run out during the middle of a gaming session.

If you have big hands and palm grip I recommend a Cougar Revenger. Solid sensor, looks pretty good imo and it's pretty comfortable.

I also like the R.A.T series and own a R.A.T Pro S, super lightweight with a good sensor but no RGB (if that's your thing).

Neither are that expensive but are solid mice.

REMILIA Mk.IIIE CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: Arctic Freezer II 240 (Noctua NT-H2), RAM: 4x 8Gb sticks of Patriot Viper Steel Series 3600 CL17, Mobo: AsRock X570 Taichi, GPU: Inno3D RTX 3080 iChill x4 10G, Storage: 1TB Intel 670p NVME SSD boot drive, a few 1TB and 512gb SATA/NVME SSDs for game storage, 6 hard drives 1-4 TB, PSU: Corsair RM750 MY2019, Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5 MC500 (with add-ons, Noctua NF-A14 and Arctic P14 fans), PCIE Cards: Cheap Chinese Marvell 88SE9215 4 port SATA card, Sonnet Allegro USB3.2 Card Monitors: ViewSonic Elite XG270QC (165hz, 1ms MPRT, 1440p, VA, Freesync PP, pneumatic stand), Hp Z27n (IPS, 60hz, 1440p, 8Ms), iiyama G2530HSU-B (75Hz, Freesync, one in landscape, one in Portrait, all on pneumatic monitor stands).

Mic: iSK UPM-1 USB XLR interface with Neewer NW700, Audio: Sabaj A3 160W DAC/AMP + Wharfdale Diamond 220 + Mission MS6 Sub, ifi Zen DAC v2 + ifi Zen CAN, Littledot Mk.II (w/ Soviet Power tubes and British Mulard M8100s/Soviet Voshkod 6JP-EV/ American General Electric JAN 5654W dependent on mood), Sendy Aiva (Primary), Beyer Dynamic DT990 250ohm Black Special Edition, Audeze EL-8 Open Back, Sennheiser HD598SE (modified to be a headset, snapped headband held together with gorilla tape), Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600, Keyboard: Glorious GMMK ISO with Mengmoda MMD Tactile (main) and Kailh Box Navy (Function keys), Tribosys 3203 brush lubed, Taihao Green forest caps.

KOAKUMA Mk.IB (24/7 Folding Slave PC made of spare parts): CPU: Core i7 4770, Cooler: Some small antex cooler with 80mm fan, RAM: 2x 4Gb Sticks of 2400Mhz DDR3, Mobo: Asus H81i-Plus, GPU: R9 390 Nitro+ (barely fits in case), Storage: 256gb Korean no-name SATA SSD, PSU: Corsair CX550 (Gray label), Case: Antec ISK600 ITX case. [Given away to friend]

9 minutes ago, VinZie said:

Wireless is hell. You can get into battery issues, and it has input lag. I would just get a Zowie FK1. Very comfortable.

MX MASTER

My life

Just now, ibabyslapper said:

It's probably on it's way out. If you don't have any reason you really want a wireless mouse, don't bother with one. They're expensive and they run on batteries that need charging and are bound to run out during the middle of a gaming session.

If you have big hands and palm grip I recommend a Cougar Revenger. Solid sensor, looks pretty good imo and it's pretty comfortable.

I also like the R.A.T series and own a R.A.T Pro S, super lightweight with a good sensor but no RGB (if that's your thing).

Neither are that expensive but are solid mice.

The company that makes rat went bankrupt

My life

3 minutes ago, Himommies said:

The company that makes rat went bankrupt

So what? If you buy it at a reputable retailer you'll still have a warranty, unless your country has poor customer satisfaction laws.

REMILIA Mk.IIIE CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: Arctic Freezer II 240 (Noctua NT-H2), RAM: 4x 8Gb sticks of Patriot Viper Steel Series 3600 CL17, Mobo: AsRock X570 Taichi, GPU: Inno3D RTX 3080 iChill x4 10G, Storage: 1TB Intel 670p NVME SSD boot drive, a few 1TB and 512gb SATA/NVME SSDs for game storage, 6 hard drives 1-4 TB, PSU: Corsair RM750 MY2019, Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5 MC500 (with add-ons, Noctua NF-A14 and Arctic P14 fans), PCIE Cards: Cheap Chinese Marvell 88SE9215 4 port SATA card, Sonnet Allegro USB3.2 Card Monitors: ViewSonic Elite XG270QC (165hz, 1ms MPRT, 1440p, VA, Freesync PP, pneumatic stand), Hp Z27n (IPS, 60hz, 1440p, 8Ms), iiyama G2530HSU-B (75Hz, Freesync, one in landscape, one in Portrait, all on pneumatic monitor stands).

Mic: iSK UPM-1 USB XLR interface with Neewer NW700, Audio: Sabaj A3 160W DAC/AMP + Wharfdale Diamond 220 + Mission MS6 Sub, ifi Zen DAC v2 + ifi Zen CAN, Littledot Mk.II (w/ Soviet Power tubes and British Mulard M8100s/Soviet Voshkod 6JP-EV/ American General Electric JAN 5654W dependent on mood), Sendy Aiva (Primary), Beyer Dynamic DT990 250ohm Black Special Edition, Audeze EL-8 Open Back, Sennheiser HD598SE (modified to be a headset, snapped headband held together with gorilla tape), Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600, Keyboard: Glorious GMMK ISO with Mengmoda MMD Tactile (main) and Kailh Box Navy (Function keys), Tribosys 3203 brush lubed, Taihao Green forest caps.

KOAKUMA Mk.IB (24/7 Folding Slave PC made of spare parts): CPU: Core i7 4770, Cooler: Some small antex cooler with 80mm fan, RAM: 2x 4Gb Sticks of 2400Mhz DDR3, Mobo: Asus H81i-Plus, GPU: R9 390 Nitro+ (barely fits in case), Storage: 256gb Korean no-name SATA SSD, PSU: Corsair CX550 (Gray label), Case: Antec ISK600 ITX case. [Given away to friend]

Just now, ibabyslapper said:

So what? If you buy it at a reputable retailer you'll still have a warranty, unless your country has poor customer satisfaction laws.

It wasn't a popular companty in the first place probaly reallt hard to find stock

My life

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

It wasn't a popular companty in the first place probaly reallt hard to find stock

Well, I can find it with Prime In-stock on Amazon UK so I'd say it's quite easy to find stock.

16 minutes ago, VinZie said:

Not sure how old its been since you've used a "gaming" wireless mouse but its come a long way up to a point where it competes very well with wired mice.

21 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

I have a Razer Dethadder. Before you tell me its shit, this guy has been with in since 2011, so I have used this mouse for a while. Anyway now its double clicking at random. Do you guys think the mouse is finally going? 

If so what mouse would you recommend? I know that Wireless mice are getting better, like that Logitech one that Luke reviewed a while ago. But, Im not sure what mouse would be good. 

I've had that issue on my Deathadder chroma which resulted in 3 RMA's and my issue still persists on my refurbished mice.

I would take a look at the Nixeus revel or Dream Machines DM1 Pro S, they hold very good value for the money.

If you want to go wireless i would take a look at the 403.

or whatever grip type you're comfortable with would help.

12 minutes ago, ibabyslapper said:

Here in the US, you dont go thru the retailer for RMA's, you have to deal with the manufacture. So I doubt the warranty would work in that case here. 

Im kinda leaning toward the Nixeus Revel, as its pretty plain, and I kinda like that, plus it very similar to the Deathadder in terms of buttons. I considered getting another Deathadder but Ive heard that Razer's QC had fallen off quite a bit. 

19 hours ago, Donut417 said:

If you're going for the nixeus, go ahead and grab the Dream machines

basically says the dream machines just feels more premium and buttons are more non mushier.