Cannot launch Windows Update

I recently I have updated to Windows version 1703 (Creators Update) and for the past two weeks windows update has been working just fine. but today, I went to Settings, then clicked Update & Security, the next screen pops up for about half a second and then disappears. If I try searching  "updates" in order to get to Windows Update any other way I get the same result. The screen will open and then immediately close. I have scanned my computer using various anti-virus and anti-malware applications and nothing was found. I attempted multiple system restores going all the way back to right when I updated to 1703, no changes. I have tried running the Windows Update Troubleshooter and running the sfc /scannow command multiple times to no avail. I have also made sure that all the Windows Update services are set to Automatic and have tried starting and stopping them, which didnt change anything either. I am unsure of what else to try to fix this and would appreciate any help! Thank you.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020