Amazon refused shipment

Just got this message on my Amazon order, what does it even mean? It was supposed to arrive today, this has never happened before..

Amazon.jpg

It means that someone at the destination (your house?) refused the shipment. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

It means that the receiver of the product refused to accept shipment. 

How can that even happen? It is just so wierd, it had arrived in Sweden already and now it has to go all the way back to US again..

Amazon2.jpg

13 minutes ago, LightsOutJunkie said:

How can that even happen? It is just so wierd, it had arrived in Sweden already and now it has to go all the way back to US again..

Amazon2.jpg

Maybe it failed customs and was sent back to sender.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

1 minute ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Maybe it failed customs and was sent back to sender.

I suppose that could happen but it was just a usb-c cable and a usb-c card reader so that would be odd :|

23 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

It means that someone at the destination (your house?) refused the shipment. 

It never left Arlanda (Airport/delivery hub) and I dont live near there o.O

Just now, LightsOutJunkie said:

It never left Arlanda (Airport/delivery hub) and I dont live near there o.O

That definitely sounds like customs then. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

52 minutes ago, LightsOutJunkie said:

I suppose that could happen but it was just a usb-c cable and a usb-c card reader so that would be odd :|

Happens with airsoft guns too if they have certain trade marks on them that are legal in Japan/China but not legal into the US.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Maybe it was delivered to a wrong address and the person didn't want it obviously, but it was somehow not communicated that it was the wrong address? It's probably the customs thing but I would double check the shipping address.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

3 hours ago, LightsOutJunkie said:

Just got this message on my Amazon order, what does it even mean? It was supposed to arrive today, this has never happened before..

Amazon.jpg

You should obviously contact Amazon to find out the details - none of us are going to know why it was sent back to the sender.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

5 minutes ago, snoopunit said:

Not sure how it works in Sweden, but here in US, if your package is seized by customs, you will generally receive a letter from them (customs) directly regarding the situation.

Not only that, but if the item was refused at customs (due to lack of paperwork, or whatever), and sent back to the sender, it would be a distinct and different message - it would not say "refused at delivery" or anything at all like that.

Most likely, the courier simply made a mistake - delivered it to the wrong address or perhaps a glitch in their system and it never even made it out for delivery.

Either way, the OP needs to contact Amazon support ASAP, so that Amazon can work with the courier to redirect the shipment (or find out why it was refused).

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Just now, dalekphalm said:

Not only that, but if the item was refused at customs (due to lack of paperwork, or whatever), and sent back to the sender, it would be a distinct and different message - it would not say "refused at delivery" or anything at all like that.

Most likely, the courier simply made a mistake - delivered it to the wrong address or perhaps a glitch in their system and it never even made it out for delivery.

Either way, the OP needs to contact Amazon support ASAP, so that Amazon can work with the courier to redirect the shipment (or find out why it was refused).

yes, absolutely.

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

You should obviously contact Amazon to find out the details - none of us are going to know why it was sent back to the sender.

Yeah I contacted them as soon as I saw it, just wrote here in case of someone having had the same problem before. 

Also checked DHL where it said something about it being rescheduled, not very clear, might be hope still for it being delivered. 

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

I feel sorry for ya.  DHL is terrible in general.

It's certainly not very good in Ontario. My fiancee and myself have both had issues where the driver refuses to even attempt delivery, and just immediately sets the status to "undeliverable" and then ships it off to their warehouse, where you have to go pick it up.

I have a car, so that's not a problem. But my fiancee didn't have a car at the time (last year) and the warehouse is out in the middle of some industrial park, with no bus access.

It was a major inconvenience for her.

I've since moved into a townhouse, and DHL does seem to make the deliveries, but they usually don't even bother knocking on the door, and just put the package on my front steps - whether I'm home or not.

1 minute ago, LightsOutJunkie said:

Got great news from Amazon, DHL scanned the package wrong so it is on its way xD

Amazon4.jpg

Awesome - that's what I call good service.

3 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

It's certainly not very good in Ontario. My fiancee and myself have both had issues where the driver refuses to even attempt delivery, and just immediately sets the status to "undeliverable" and then ships it off to their warehouse, where you have to go pick it up.

I have a car, so that's not a problem. But my fiancee didn't have a car at the time (last year) and the warehouse is out in the middle of some industrial park, with no bus access.

It was a major inconvenience for her.

I've since moved into a townhouse, and DHL does seem to make the deliveries, but they usually don't even bother knocking on the door, and just put the package on my front steps - whether I'm home or not.

Here in Sweden you almost never get it to your home with any carrier, you need to get it at a nearby gas station or something like it.