New Build coming soon.

Tea1337

So today I drove out to Vegas, and left a nice dent in my wallet. Look at my pc parts list now! It's going to be a great system for doing everything I want to do. I have a lot more parts to buy for the system for a full water cooling system. I will be modding the 900D, not sure how but I have some ideas. Sad part is, all those parts are just sitting there on my desk, They will be for 2-3 more months sadly. As I get more money the modding will begin and building the system will start. (With a build log of course!) 

PLANS

*  Mod's to the case for a better look

* Sli GTX 780 ti's with their own water loop

* Custom lighting system to give it a good glow

* Color theme has yet to be decided

* Custom CPU waterblock made out of acrylic with LED's(Yet to pick color)

UPDATE: Without time to work on my rig this build will have to be updated in 3-4 weeks. Well after Christmas is when I should be able to get back on it and build the system

Modded 900D and dual 780 ti's, you got my attention

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

Modded 900D and dual 780 ti's, you got my attention

Yeah, I figured the video card would get some attention. lol