Mouse question?

DAGEEK

I am having trouble deciding on a gaming mouse the choices are the thermaltake level 10 or the razer death adder I am also open to other suggestions thanks!

G500 or G500s 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

out of those 2. the death adder.
just dont get the rat 7 worst year of gaming in my life. me personally gonna get the G600 tommorrow cause i like buttons. g700s is good too

I have the mionix naos 5000 and i have rather large hands and i really like it. like a lot.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I have a death adder and honestly I have no real complaints with it. It's cheap, feels good in the hand and the 2 side buttons are accessible.

Steelseries sensei raw. Have nothing bad to say about it. Perfect for gaming and has a white led for good looks on your desk.

I would also recommend the G500(s)  Logitech has the best software, compared that to Razer and SteelSeries. Also, the quality of their product always seems to be top notch.  A DeathAdder is also a great mouse, although you shouldn't get anything higher end from Razer because their software is utter crap... I have my Razer Mamba 2012 just sitting on the shelf because the Razer Synapse thing doesn't work.

I would recommend the death adder. It's very comfortable if you like a palm grip mouse and the side buttons are easy to get to and use.  Also the green color scheme they use looks pretty good in my opinion.  The software isn't the greatest but once you install it and get your profiles set up you never have to use it again, in other words the death adder is a great mouse.

I hate to be the guy who says this, but please post in the appropriate sub-forum.

Sorry for the inconvinience

If I had a choice between these two, I would choose the Deathadder. The G400 is also a good choice for a gaming mouse.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Between any mouse on the market in any price range I would choose the deathadder 2013. Most accurate sensor currently available for any mouse.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Between those two, just get DA. I don't think level 10 will do any good for the price.

As you've probably noticed, most people are referencing a logitech mouse. As they're much better overall then razer products. If I were you I'd get the G700s. I like wireless mice, I have big hands, and I use the buttons for mmos mobas shooters you name it.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------