Will this work...?... Haf 912 + h100

Arshdeep

Haf 912

H100 ( or any dual rad water cooler)

NO MODDING

So may this work? With out ANY modding what so ever?

post-22389-0-55747400-1384720076_thumb.p

OR

post-22389-0-29096300-1384720086_thumb.p

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Haf 912

H100 ( or any dual rad water cooler)

NO MODDING

So may this work? With out ANY modding what so ever?

attachicon.gif1.png

OR

attachicon.gif11.png

Yes it will work i think becuze they is some space behind the stuff also when you mount it it takes smaller space then your pic shows

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Just don't get a HAF...

Too late...

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Too late...

Then you got HAF'd

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Yes it will work i think becuze they is some space behind the stuff also when you mount it it takes smaller space then your pic shows

Thanks, it was just a quick drawing... still a master paice *tears.

Push type is determinded only by the direction the fans spin and exust air, correct? How much does it matter weather it is on top or below the rad? Does it matter wather the rad is inside or outside depending on the case?

Then you got HAF'd

Maybe newegg will allow me to pay for shipping and return a 4 month old case... no chance!

Just don't get a HAF...

i want to see second part of the sentence :) why not? it has beast airflow, its -moderately- low priced, big, robust, enough features. Are there far better cases out there for the money?

*cough* fractal design define r4 *cough*

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

H80i would be a better choice. It can be mounted in place of the rear fan. Installing the H100i at the top of the case by all accounts requires some modding.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

i want to see second part of the sentence :) why not? it has beast airflow, its -moderately- low priced, big, robust, enough features. Are there far better cases out there for the money?

Spend a little more and you can go with a Fractal case that actually has features. I used to have a HAF 922, one of the first ones. What a craptastic case, cheap underside, crapton of 5.25" bays, non-removable hard drive bays, the hard drive sleds have the WORST hard drive insertion mechanism possible, the stock case fans rattled like no tomorrow, etc. etc.

Hell, if you buy one from Newegg, you're going to be paying around $130, but you can pick one up from NCIX for $60.