I'm looking for 4K 3D afordable

20 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

the sony one looks good but open box also LED, the second one looks sketchy. 

Canada computer is pretty popular in Toronto.Its like the ncix of Toronto

Just now, tp95112 said:

you think if don't like it they'll return it

Just now, George8987 said:

you think if don't like it they'll return it

They should, Iv never had to deal with refunding with them though

Just now, tp95112 said:

They should, Iv never had to deal with refunding with them though

oh yeah, btw do you know of any TVs that are like what I'm looking

2 minutes ago, tp95112 said:

i am really careful about TVs, I rather pay a bit extra to have the tv delivered to me in one piece. 

Just now, George8987 said:

oh yeah, btw do you know of any TVs that are like what I'm looking

Nope,I just wanted to inform @nerdslayer1 about the store

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

i am really careful about TVs, I rather pay a bit extra to have the tv delivered to me in one piece. 

Iv never ordered tv from them, they usually use canadapost or something for orders I make. They might have people that personally ship it to OP

Just now, tp95112 said:

Iv never ordered tv from them, they usually use canadapost or something for orders I make. They might have people that personally ship it to OP

yeah the Canada Computers near Kennedy is shit, they only have one really good worker there lol

5 minutes ago, George8987 said:

yeah the Canada Computers near Kennedy is shit, they only have one really good worker there lol

Iv only had one bad experience with there staff and if wasnt even me that was there. Sent my parents to get a new router cause they use IP Tv. They came back with a more expensive router(Asus RTac68u) which roughly ~$350 bucks at the time. The guy they were dealing with said "this router has bad software and blah blah blah blah" that annoyed me off cause the router was Night hawk r7000($200 on sale) i didn't see any bad reviews of it.Dude lied to my parents just to gain a little more commision

Just now, tp95112 said:

Iv only had one bad experience with there staff and if wasnt even me that was there. Sent my parents to get a new router cause they use IP Tv. They came back with a more expensive router(Asus RTac68u) which roughly ~$350 bucks at the time. The guy they were dealing with said "this router has bad software and blah blah blah blah" that annoyed me off cause the router was Night hawk r7000 i didn't see any bad reviews of it.Dude lied to my parents just to gain a little more commision

yeah they do that a lot down at the Kennedy location you really need to know your stuff so you don't get ripped off.

1 minute ago, George8987 said:

yeah they do that a lot down at the Kennedy location you really need to know your stuff so you don't get ripped off.

I dont my parents exactly what it was but managed to let a kid make them spend more. I would of returned it but they were impatient and just wanted to have working tv again. Iv completely stopped buying stuff from them just cause of that. Rather Ncix or amazon take my money

Just now, tp95112 said:

I dont my parents exactly what it was but managed to let a kid make them spend more. I would of returned it but they were impatient and just wanted to have working tv again. 

yeah same here

38 minutes ago, George8987 said:

I see, Thank you.

What am I missing here? I am finding tons of 4k UHD 50" Smart LED TV's for $650-$850. I have to be unaware of some spec.

There is enough youth in this world, how about a fountain of smart?

31 minutes ago, George8987 said:

yeah same here

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-65-class-64-5-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-black/4803800.p?skuId=4803800

That one is $1300 usd. Not sure if they offer that model in Canada, but I would assume they do. They probably have them smaller than 65" curved as well.

There is enough youth in this world, how about a fountain of smart?