How the hell has this happened!?!?

sissj
Just now, Jerped said:

I currently have 2 140mm in pull, but I want to put 120mm instead, so Will I loose performance if I put the 140mm in push and 120mm in pull?

It depends on what fans you're referring to and where they're being used.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

It depends on what fans you're referring to and where they're being used.

they will be in the front of a Corsair Crystal 570x. I initially moved the three included SP120 that were in front to the top and back, and installed a Kraken x62 280mm radiator in front with the fans in pull (air exhaust in front of the case, with the included 140mm fans).

What I want to do is put the 2 140mm in push and place 3 hd120 in pull, still exhausting air in the front.

1 minute ago, Jerped said:

they will be in the front of a Corsair Crystal 570x. I initially moved the three included SP120 that were in front to the top and back, and installed a Kraken x62 280mm radiator in front with the fans in pull (air exhaust in front of the case, with the included 140mm fans).

What I want to do is put the 2 140mm in push and place 3 hd120 in pull, still exhausting air in the front.

You're exhausting air in the front? Why?

Push/pull might help a bit but it seems like a huge pain with different fan sizes.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

You're exhausting air in the front? Why?

Push/pull might help a bit but it seems like a huge pain with different fan sizes.

hahahaha just placement issue (I have a shelf on top of my computer, so hot air was kept there). Also the radiator wide enough to interfere with one of my motherboard's heatsink, so it wouldn't fit in the top. 

Just now, Jerped said:

hahahaha just placement issue (I have a shelf on top of my computer, so hot air was kept there). Also the radiator wide enough to interfere with one of my motherboard's heatsink, so it wouldn't fit in the top. 

If you're not filtering your intakes, that explains why you're having dust issues. 

1 minute ago, WoodenMarker said:

If you're not filtering your intakes, that explains why you're having dust issues. 

I got filters on the case, but not in the back. That would explain my problem xD    also there is half a centimeter between the tempered glass panels and the case, where air can pass through....