PSA - You won't get in trouble for putting more words in your posts.

KuJoe
21 hours ago, wcreek said:

I dont think a longer post is always such a bad thing. I mean there are times where brevity would be preferential but idk

Shit or get off the pot

Short and to the point.

Like when people talk, anything over 5 minutes is all ego. The lady today was all ego, ego this ego that, the gratitude, same old BS.

21 hours ago, KuJoe said:

this thread wasn't for you

Its for everyone b/c you did not put in any @'s

so you should have pinpointed specifically who you are talking to, like @ Linus or something

8 minutes ago, yathis said:

Shit or get off the pot

Short and to the point.

Like when people talk, anything over 5 minutes is all ego. The lady today was all ego, ego this ego that, the gratitude, same old BS.

Contextually, I dont really get that last part. Ofc if it's meant to be metaphorical then sure. aight. g65u

7 minutes ago, yathis said:

so you should have pinpointed specifically who you are talking to, like @ Linus or something

Salt-Shaker-1024x804.jpg

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Short post is best post

Make sense it not have make

Need 2 B short

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

On 4/23/2017 at 4:00 AM, KuJoe said:

I'll definitely get burned out quickly if I need to keep asking the same questions over and over only to get ignored by the people asking for help. In some threads I wonder if the person really wants help or just needs somebody to talk to. There's definitely some thought provoking questions though that keep me on my toes, but those are definitely the rare threads these days.

I think we should all know to stop helping someone who doesn't answer such questions precisely to avoid burnout. I'm closing in on a year and still going strong :P

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

3 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Short post is best post

Make sense it not have make

Need 2 B short

His post wasnt for you though, his words.

Just now, yathis said:

His post wasnt for you though, his words.

Honestly wasn't really posting it for anyone on here. It started out as my own little shit post in a thread about too little words. An so I begin my great journey of using many words in this post, after using far too little. In an attempt to make a post that's TL;DR so that way no one will know what's in this post. Or that this post was made when I'm half asleep and out of my mind. Where little dwarves are my slaves and I'm somehow sent back to colonial times and they put a heating pan under my bed to keep me warm at night. These are the posts of someone far too tired to think of something cohesive to say that border lines on the insane. What I post no one knows as no one will take the time to read all of this. So I put what ever mad scrawlings onto this forum in one stupid shit post. Is my grammar and spelling ok? Maybe but who are you to judge. Soon I will go to sleep and be in dream Land where I will be in a magical world free from the constraints of the reality I'm in. Or is it that when I go to sleep I wake up in the true reality and the reality I'm in now is really my dream state. Either way you got your wish OP I now used many words but only created a shit post that's TL;DR and no one will read it. GOOD NIGHT EVERY BODY ?SEE? you tomorrow, I love you all not even.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

27 minutes ago, yathis said:

Not really. :)

-KuJoe

So you werent talking to no one specific, and I was right, you are asking everyone.........which means........including.....me and my pitbull dog over there.

Just now, yathis said:

So you werent talking to no one specific, and I was right, you are asking everyone.........which means........including.....me and my pitbull dog over there.

Nope. Sorry to upset you. Had you read my post you'd know who I was addressing this thread to and you said so yourself that it wasn't you. :)

-KuJoe

I dont read novels, I read a few lines.

Better to get to your point then ramble on and on and on and on.

As adults we learn the K.I.S.S. method

Keep It Simple Stupid

That saves a lot of agonizing

Just now, yathis said:

I dont read novels, I read a few lines. Didnt like the bitching and moaning too much, and stopped quickly.

Better to get to your point then ramble on and on and on and on.

Because these back and forth posts are so much more efficient right? xD

Again, thanks for the support but you can go to another thread it you'd like. You don't need to hang around here on my account but if you feel so strongly about my message then by all means I won't be disappointed with you helping me spread the word. :)

-KuJoe