Windows 10 stuck in looping reboot at login screen

imefromsweden7

WIndows 10 is for some reason when i start my laptop and I come to the login screen and get's stuck in an loop where the windows "loading circle" just spin, and after some time my laptop does an automati restart and the same thing happen again, how do I fix this? Maybe the video will get a better understanding of my problem. (I have the "auto login" option enabled)

I uploaded the video to fb because i dont know better

*This issue happend right after i used AdwCleaner and i tneeded to restart* and for some reason, hitman pro came up at the boot not saying anything exept "HItman pro" and then this happend.

CPU: Intel i7 8700k

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix z390-f

RAM: Hyperx

GPU: Asus rtx 2080 8gb OC

Case: Kolink observatory rgb 

HDD: x1 Seagate HDD x2 Hitachi HDD  

PSU: 500W something  

Monitor: x1 HP Compaq LA2205wg 22 Inch

Fan's: x4 kolink fans

Keyboard: Corsair k55 rgb 

Mouse: Trust Gxt 

Headphones: Razer Kraken 7.1 chroma Headsett

Do system restore/repair. The tool has removed or changed something in system files. Same things can happen during bad windows updates. Check laptops manual on how to access restore menu.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Funny. I can acces windows in safe mode. And i cant use any reparaion tool that windows comes with.

8 hours ago, superfart435 ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) said:

Funny. I can acces windows in safe mode. And i cant use any reparaion tool that windows comes with.

which probably means theres a driver problem and it crashes and restarts when trying to load the driver. BUT, im confused, it goes up until the login screen where you enter your password? you say login screen but mention the windows loading circle, so is it the login screen with password or the windows LOADING screen? if its the windows loading screen, its pretty much a driver problem. updated any drivers recently? or an auto update asked for a restart?

try going into safemode again and uninstalling the nvidia drivers first and booting in again. had this happen a few days ago for me, uninstalled nvidia drivers, ran windows updates till it found no newer updates, reinstalled nvidia drivers and it booted backup normally. if that doesnt work, might be some other drivers. go into msconfig - 'boot' tab and check the "Boot Log" option. that'll save a file called ntbtlog.txt in c:\windows.

I got some other problems now, now when ever i try to boot into windows, I see the asus logo but after that i just get a blank screen without anything else, cant even get windows 10 into it's "repair mode". Now linux mint can't even mout my C and D drive, so I think my hard restarts must have done something here too.

Also, i have not installed any drivers lately, but this issue started right after AdwCleaner told me to restart to finnish the removal of the virus.

This might not be important but ill say it anyway, When I first downloaded minecraft for linux mint it worked, and now it doesn't. lol

after the asus logo, it's trying to load windows, if it's blank, pretty much means its having problems loading something somewhere.is there hdd activity light? if there is, you might wanna leave it for some time, like 30 mins? it MIGHT actually load into windows eventually. and yes, it's probably due to the hard restarts that messed up something. don't think the adwcleaner is related to anything though, its just a tool to remove ad related stuff and PUPs. I think you should be able to still load into safe mode though, or maybe not if some windows boot file is corrupted. try booting with a windows installation usb or something and try the startup repair from there. some times i've even remove the hdd and connected it to another windows pc and did a scandisk from there, works usually. if all else fails, a reinstall is probably best.

I would also go for a complete reinstall of windows but the thing is is i did that like 9months ago because I tried to install windows 10 to my ssd (which i still haven't got working as my primary disk for my OS)

I made a new video and posted it on MEGA instead of fb this time for better quality and stuff, But you have to dl the video to see it:

Starting up windows -MEGA

!U4SN1LleCOEdYin8OVCEVNov3c9eiaByteILQqkfy3w  <----Decrypt Password

FOUND THE PROBLEM!!! Winload.efi is missing. I dont know how that went missing but it did.