Help me decide on what to buy?

SSJ11

So I got $60 recently and really want to buy either a sound card or an amp for my Grado SR80i and Crossfade LP. Problem is, I don't know what i should buy....

Should I buy a Sound card for my PC? Or should I buy an external DAC or AMP? And is their any of either kind that would even be worth $60? Or should I just save some more money (not an option I'd really like to take) and buy something else?

Just needed some help on what to buy and figured this would be the best place to ask.

Read the FAQ, don't buy a sound card.

If you want something louder, get a fiio product, just beware of Chinese quality.

So what? It's gonna be kinda cheaply made or something? If so would you really suggest that? (aka is it actually worth $60 if it's so cheaply made?)

So what? It's gonna be kinda cheaply made or something? If so would you really suggest that? (aka is it actually worth $60 if it's so cheaply made?)

They are cheaply made, but so is every other computer component - you don't stop buying PC parts just because they're made in China do you? I think what Mr. Mayflower is trying to say, is that FiiO products aren't quite as nice as a hand-soldered piece of equipment like the stuff he sells.  ;)

FiiO's return rates aren't any worse than other components as far as I'm aware.

Well, it looks like the Fiio e 10 is going to be my choice. (let's just hope it goes on sale for black friday somewhere)

Thanks for all the help everyone.

Well, it looks like the Fiio e 10 is going to be my choice. (let's just hope it goes on sale for black friday somewhere)

So, I just read the OP for the first time...  :rolleyes:

If all you need is a little more oomf, the FiiO E6 will provide extra volume.

:P my SR80i and Fiio E10 sounds awesome hope you enjoy yours

Buy a turtle OP. Or take me out for tacos <3

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

Don't really need anything for those two cans. If you have to have something an E6 is about all I would get.