BSOD Issue

RuschGaming

Hey guys hope you can help me. 

My girl has been hit by a couple bsod's on windows 10. But the system while in bsod stays at 0%. We have tried windows reinstal, windows repair in order to see when a bsod happens then it can finish its cycle. But sadly it stays at 0% and no dump files are present. 

Does anyone of you know maybe a fix or somewhere i can look so we can check the full details of the bsod?

Google for a tutorial on how to keep the BSOD. (I asume here that windows 10 has a classical looking BSOD) When I had a few BSOD screens, it would reboot too fast. Didn't have time to read what it said. After doing this change, I could read the reason for BSOD, and fix the problem. (bad ram/ram slot)

19 minutes ago, Dutch-stoner said:

Google for a tutorial on how to keep the BSOD. (I asume here that windows 10 has a classical looking BSOD) When I had a few BSOD screens, it would reboot too fast. Didn't have time to read what it said. After doing this change, I could read the reason for BSOD, and fix the problem. (bad ram/ram slot)

Yeah i know what you mean the windows 10 bsod has a complete new overlay gives you a percentage and an error tag. not the code on what it could be. but it stayt at 0% and we left it on for atleast a couple hours and still on 0%. so we had to reboot it and no minidumps were created.  so it kinda sucks, but yeah then i thought maybe its due to some registry issue that could cause the dump not to be finished or something. but cant seem find anything. so then i ended up here asking advice from you guys. 

6 minutes ago, RuschGaming said:

Yeah i know what you mean the windows 10 bsod has a complete new overlay gives you a percentage and an error tag. not the code on what it could be. but it stayt at 0% and we left it on for atleast a couple hours and still on 0%. so we had to reboot it and no minidumps were created.  so it kinda sucks, but yeah then i thought maybe its due to some registry issue that could cause the dump not to be finished or something. but cant seem find anything. so then i ended up here asking advice from you guys. 

Were you able to check the Windows Event Log to see if there were any entries at the time of crash? Or was nothing logged?

Specs.

OS build.

What you've tried. 

Event Viewer administrative, warning, and cautions. We need event ID, parameters, and driver info.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

12 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

Were you able to check the Windows Event Log to see if there were any entries at the time of crash? Or was nothing logged?

No logs nothing which is damn well strange lol.

5 minutes ago, ARikozuM said:

Specs.

OS build.

What you've tried. 

Event Viewer administrative, warning, and cautions. We need event ID, parameters, and driver info.

CPU: i7-3820 @3.6Ghz

GPU: GTX 960

Ram: 16 GB

OS Windows 10 Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.1066)

Event viewer:

Level	Date and Time	Source	Event ID	Task Category
Error	4/19/2017 20:22:49	Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing	2	Session	"Session ""Microsoft.Windows.UniversalNotificationPlatform"" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035"
Error	4/19/2017 20:21:46	Service Control Manager	7023	None	"The Interactive Services Detection service terminated with the following error: 
Incorrect function."
Error	4/19/2017 20:21:46	Service Control Manager	7023	None	"The Interactive Services Detection service terminated with the following error: 
Incorrect function."
Error	4/19/2017 20:19:05	Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM	10016	None	"The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID 
{8D8F4F83-3594-4F07-8369-FC3C3CAE4919}
 and APPID 
{F72671A9-012C-4725-9D2F-2A4D32D65169}
 to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."
Error	4/19/2017 20:18:09	Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM	10016	None	"The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID 
{6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}
 and APPID 
{4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D}
 to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."
Error	4/19/2017 20:18:09	Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM	10016	None	"The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID 
{6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}
 and APPID 
{4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D}
 to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."
Error	4/19/2017 20:17:58	Service Control Manager	7000	None	"The SecDrv service failed to start due to the following error: 
This driver has been blocked from loading"
Error	4/19/2017 20:17:58	Application Popup	1060	None	"The description for Event ID 1060 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

\??\C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\SECDRV.SYS

the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table
"
Warning	4/19/2017 20:17:58	BTHUSB	28	None	"The description for Event ID 28 from source BTHUSB cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

"
Error	4/19/2017 20:17:58	Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog	1101	Event processing	Audit events have been dropped by the transport.  0
Error	4/19/2017 20:17:58	EventLog	6008	None	The previous system shutdown at 19:38:34 on ‎2017-‎04-‎19 was unexpected.

• 4 weeks later...