High End PC for Streaming Games on Twitch

Hello Everyone

I would like to get some opinions on my build that i plan.
I know Ryzen just came out but i rly dont wanna buy AMD.
The PC will only be used for Gaming/Streaming Games on Twitch and making Videos here and there for Youtube.
Here are the Parts: 

• 1 xIntel Core i7 6900K (LGA 2011-v3, 3.20GHz, Unlocked)
  • 1 xNZXT Kraken X62
  • 1 xMSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING CARBON (LGA 2011-v3, Intel X99, E-ATX)
  • 1 xCorsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition (Big Tower)
  • 1 xEVGA SuperNOVA G3 (1000W)
  • 1 xGigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AORUS Xtreme Edition 11G (11GB, High End)
  • 1 xCorsair Vengeance LED (4x, 8GB, DDR4-3400, DIMM 288)

I know i could get a cheaper system that would do the job aswell but i want an extrem Build that lasts a couple of years.
And i plan to Build the PC by myself would be the first time.
Are there any Important factors i should look for when building the system, i heard some of the Motherboards might need a BIOS Update for the CPU.

Would be very Glad about some advice/feedback. 

Regards
Swissivory

Unless you can justify the price of X99, it is really not worth it. I know several larger streamers who typically use the 6700K if not older i7s.

4 minutes ago, Swissivory said:

i want an extrem Build that lasts a couple of years.

Extreme CPUs will last just about as long as the regular i7s in terms of relevancy in gaming use. Also a good thing to note is that Intel is likely releasing X299 and their new HEDT SKUs within a year.

Thank you for the replay...
Can i ask...

Would the 6850k maybe be the better choice?
And when u say its not worth it what u mean by that?
I look for a Build that handles Streaming like its nothing, a build that has basically no performance lose while Streaming if thats even possible.

Looks good but given the circumstances, a full custom loop might be a better choice.

I'm an expert in let's see.... 

NOTHING!

Oh well. My PC  DREAM MACHINE

Would go for the R7 1800x or wait for the x299 chipset to arrive.

Broadwell-E right right now is not a very wise thing to buy.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Since i have never Build a PC before i dont think i would be able to Build a custom loop sadly. 

So if i dont wanna buy AMD the best thing to do would be wait for the new Intel CPU to be released?
Sad to hear since i rly need a good PC as soon as possible but at the same time i do know that sometimes waiting is just better.

What about the Kaby Lake i7 7700k i guess also not worth speciallly not for streaming correct?

8 minutes ago, Qwweb said:

Also a good thing to note is that Intel is likely releasing X299 and their new HEDT SKUs within a year.

my money has it some time this summer imo. its not gonna be another year. intel will want to get on top of this Ryzen debacle asap

17 minutes ago, Swissivory said:

I would like to get some opinions on my build that i plan.
The PC will only be used for Gaming/Streaming Games on Twitch and making Videos here and there for Youtube.

you don't need X99 for a streaming or editing rig. you only really need that sort of thing if you're doing a TON of video making. If you're looking for the best streaming setup, its best to use a secondary system for capture. You could get the budget for an entire SEPARATE capture system simply by going with a reasonably priced Z270 board and 7700k +16GB RAM+500-600W PSU isntead of a 1k unit. the 7700k is the best gaming CPU on the market, plenty good for editing/rendering video, and no hardware on the market is better than a dedicated capture system.

That being said, a mere 7700k with a dedicated capture card is plenty for most casual users looking to get into that sort of thing, and already more than what most people use on twitch (with the exception of the really high end guys doing it full time all year round). If you're REALLY intersted in an X99 system, my recommendation would be to go no higher than a 6800k. the gains to be had beyond that point for a user like you is basically nothing, and all you're doing at that point is throwing good money away.

3 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

That being said, a mere 7700k with a dedicated capture card is plenty for most casual users looking to get into that sort of thing, and already more than what most people use on twitch (with the exception of the really high end guys doing it full time all year round). If you're REALLY intersted in an X99 system, my recommendation would be to go no higher than a 6800k. the gains to be had beyond that point for a user like you is basically nothing, and all you're doing at that point is throwing good money away.

But why would a Full Time Streamer not go for a secondary system for capture if that gives the best results?
I was looking around and all this Full Time Streamers have usually 1 PC with an 6850k or higher.

1 hour ago, Swissivory said:

But why would a Full Time Streamer not go for a secondary system for capture if that gives the best results?
I was looking around and all this Full Time Streamers have usually 1 PC with an 6850k or higher.

No real reason to get a crazy CPU unless you need it, if you will be gaming in 4K, streaming 1080p, okay maybe. Just remember that it all depends on the game you are playing, resolution, and game settings. All in all a 7700K can handle a ton if you don't insist on crazy settings and resolutions. For casual users, a 7600K and capture card is more than enough, remember that the 7700K is the top-of-the-line consumer chip (as the X-series chipsets are technically professional/HEDT SKUs). 

51 minutes ago, Swissivory said:

I'm not sure where you heard that but you must have been misinformed or misunderstood what you read... that or they have so much money that it falls into the "eh, why not?" category and their primary system is a 6850k (for any non-live videos they may wish to edit down the road and add and upload to youtube or whatever). Also, why a 6850k? why do they feel they need the 40 PCIe lanes? they're going to have 1 GPU (16x) and have an additional 12 lanes left over for various things.... how many more lanes does a guy really need? most certainly don't need 12 more in addition to the 12 extra they already have (not to mention they could always take 8 additional ones from their GPU with no real performance hit), so why a 6850k instead of just saving a couple hundred bucks and going with a 6800k?

A single PC is definitely easier to set up and is more functionally reliable than two PC's (fewer points of failure). So, to that end it may also be that a sufficiently strong enough computer might just fall into the category of "good enough" for most people, even high end people, and that they no longer wish to deal with the hassle of managing a second rig simultaneously (or another practical reason such as they may not have the room for a second system in their studio bedrooms or whatever). then theres the issue of the platform you're uploading to. If you plan to use twitch or youtube or whatever... odds are that these platforms are going to bastardize

Also, I'm not saying you HAVE to go with a second system. I'm saying that it would probably be smarter (financially) to just do a 7700k for your needs... and if you feel that isn't enough, or you really wanted to spend that kind of money on a system, you may as well go with a second dedicated capture system since they ARE objectively, qualitatively better. For example, your current hardware list puts you at $3150. spending a but more wisely can bring that number down MASSIVELY. Enough to the point where you have enough money left over to build a dedicated capture system if you felt the need to do so.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/TjcQYr ($3150)

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Vz72nn ($1797)

the long and short of it is that a 7700k system is objectively better for gaming than a hybrid X99 system is, and that a second dedicated capture system is objectively better than a hybrid X99  system is. the X99 system is the "best of both worlds" scenario, but its not better in either area specifically. going with a reasonable 7700k system saves you nearly $1400, which you can then put in your pocket OR make a dedicated capture system (which you can honestly get used computer parts for) and then STILL have hundreds left over to put into your pocket.

But honestly, I'm not the guy to be discussing this with. I'm not a streamer. I don't know the finer details of EXACTLY what you need and what software/hardware to use, or how encoding works, or anything like that. I've never been too interested in doing this so I've never looked too much into it. That being said I've heard a great many times from a great many sources that the BEST way to run a stream is to use a dedicated capture system. period. why more people may not do this, I do not know.... maybe its inconvenient, maybe they do not know how, maybe they do not care? who knows.

"...A second PC, dedicated to that task [streaming], is the undisputed king of performance and quality." - Linus Sebastian, April 6th 2017

Thanks to everyone for the Help.
Very Glad i asked here.
I will go with a two PC Setup, i7 7700k and i believe i have an old i7 3770 around i guess that would be enough for encoding.

You Ladies and Gents are the best
Last questions pls, i have an old SSD, Samsung 840 with Win10 Installed can i use the SSD with the OS in the new Gaming RIG? And i know there are a couple of ways for a 2 PC Setup but does anyone know if i get the best quality with a Capture Card or is there a better 2 PC Setup than using a capture card ?

Found all my answers thank you everyone for the Help. Zyndo u are the man btw. thx for everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Since u guys replied to a noob and helped me a lot i thought i post my new build now. 
I took ur advice and made a 7700k Build with a second pc for streaming. Thanks one more time for all the help.
Just open the Link if u wanna see my Build, and yes Cable Management is garbage all i wanted is that the system is finally running. 

https://www.facebook.com/MLGSlayer/videos/1429549640438506/