You Missed an RGB

I saw that Linus upgraded the editing workstations with "300%" more RGB", but I can't help but fell he should have gone the full 315% RGB with this little guy. :P 
51-NjqkTy3L.jpg

If God exists, you'll want to know Him

If God is Christ, He died so that you could. (Romans 5:6-11)

Just now, Ya_Mi said:

but not good for value..

Value (20% of the final score) - for only $99.99 at Newegg, you can have a blingety bling color changing RGB fanned power supply of your very own. Thermaltake's been doing a good job at staying competitive in price lately, and this unit is no exception. As long as you absolutely must have that special fan, that is. If you don't need that fan, there is competition. The Seasonic G-750 is a mite cheaper, but only semi modular. Thermaltake has a DPS unit at the same power and same price with software support, but no RGB fan. But when you're ten or twenty bucks under the EVGA competition in the G2 or G3 flavor? You're doing great. I'll give this unit a solid 9.5.

But JohnnyGuru gave it a 9.5

thermal giveth.. and thermaltake th away..

even if they make good units, thermaltake is a brand i'd NEVER rely on for a device that can quite literally destroy every component in your pc if it decides to go down the drain.