9 minutes ago, XplosiveNoctua99 said:

I used 2400 you used 3200

cinebench_single.png

cinebench_multi.png

perfrel_1920_1080.png

12 minutes ago, XplosiveNoctua99 said:

http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/AB350 Pro4/

this says it has Crossfire :/

and The Thermalright thing is not the cooler that i ever mentioned... so i don't know where you got that idea from :/

Ignore it, it was the wrait max vs thermalrigjt not wraith spire for your r5 1600

But the 212 turbo isn't really good anyways. It's 212X and 212 Evo performs mediocre at best (no review on turbo itself so can't guarantee anything) 

cooler-master-212x-overclocked-temps.jpg

Amd cooler would be enough for you, else get a Cryorig H7 https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=33457&cPath=23&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=export_feed#googlebase

9 minutes ago, XplosiveNoctua99 said:

I'm creating two builds from scratch now...

an Intel one and a Ryzen one :)

I'll see what happens

Cool just be aware if you use a K SKU intel you will need a cpu cooler - but pc part picker will remind you of this :)

EDIT: @deXxterlab97 Interesting but as an actual user of the platform I see in games I play ~9-10% gain by using 2933 over 2133

1 minute ago, tom_w141 said:

Cool just be aware if you use a K SKU intel you will need a cpu cooler - but pc part picker will remind you of this :)

I'm not using PC part picker... but yeah i saw that they don't come with them :) 

I prefer getting things all from 1 place... yeah you might have to pay a bit more... but thats convenience :P

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Just now, XplosiveNoctua99 said:

I'm not using PC part picker... but yeah i saw that they don't come with them :) 

I prefer getting things all from 1 place... yeah you might have to pay a bit more... but thats convenience :P

You don't need to buy from the pc part picker links but its good practice to do virtual builds there as the compatibility checker is a pretty awesome free tool :) Check your build has no issues, get a rough idea of prices and then buy from wherever you like - its still a good resource :) 

12 minutes ago, Nicnac said:

how about getting two rx 580s now that they're out? :D 

Why would i if ive already got a 480 and want another one

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm