Hardware Monitor

Hi,

Just needing to know the decent hardware monitoring software that people use and where to get them?? 

Sorry for old news but searching the forum gives some mundane responses as you can imagine. Like I've run cpuz stuff....what is the gold standard for benchmarking etc!

Thanks in advance!

Msi afterburner 

Core temp

Hwinfo

Cpu z

Gpu z

Open hardware monitor

Nzxt cam

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Msi afterburner 

Core temp

Hwinfo

Cpu z

Gpu z

Open hardware monitor

Nzxt cam

and there almost always just pulling it from the same drivers, so the output is the same, so pick the one with the gui you like the most.

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

and there almost always just pulling it from the same drivers, so the output is the same, so pick the one with the gui you like the most.

Tbf i did notice some difference between msi afterburner cpu temps and coretemp. It could be one is slower/faster but I didn't bother to check 

This depends IMO, based on your question, my gold standard for stats monitoring for testing is Aida64. That has everything you need in a nice little lightweight package.

If you want to monitor like FPS and some temps get PrecisionX and get familar with the OSD portion of the app. You can use anything anyone above suggested however, all great apps. :-)

"Talk is cheap. Show me the code."