Ultra Wide vs Normal 24 inch with FreeSync ?

Toynbee

I usually play MMOS and some FPS( Star wars battlefront), LOL.  The ultra wide would be really great for visual orgasm, but is freesync worth losing that?

Imo depends on price, and 144Hz is better than both imo.

For gaming 144hz with freesync is the way to go if you want to play competitive games. Won't make you better but it will improve your experience.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Why don't you get both? What is the budget? In my opinion no, it is not worth losing freesync. You may be able to haveboth though. Also, what res and refresh rate do you have to have?

There is enough youth in this world, how about a fountain of smart?

just to verify, you have an AMD GPU? 

Ultrawide works pretty well in most modern titles, believe it or not. i know someone in this forum wrote a review about Ultrawide gaming and found that 90% of popular games he has played ran well with ultrawide resolutions. however, as a trade-off in your situation you lose freesync, which is a bit of a bummer as variable sync is always nice to have. 

what monitors are you looking at? 

185$ for the ultra wide 1080p.

and bit less for 24 inch   freesync one

2 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

just to verify, you have an AMD GPU? 

Ultrawide works pretty well in most modern titles, believe it or not. i know someone in this forum wrote a review about Ultrawide gaming and found that 90% of popular games he has played ran well with ultrawide resolutions. however, as a trade-off in your situation you lose freesync, which is a bit of a bummer as variable sync is always nice to have. 

what monitors are you looking at? 

im waitint to pre order some rx 580. running on asus r7 370 now. resisted the temptation to get 480.

3 minutes ago, Toynbee said:

185$ for the ultra wide 1080p.

and bit less for 24 inch   freesync one

models?

Yes they deliver worldwide. And that other display is very nice as well, but no freesync right?

Edited by crzyces
I love Ultrawide, but the freesync trade off, if it is mostly for gaming, it is not worth giving up imo.

10 hours ago, crzyces said:

Yes they deliver worldwide. And that other display is very nice as well, but no freesync right?

oh wow the one you gave me has freesync. ill save that one. if theres no big delivery fee ill end up getting that. tnx for help