Can I run Rocket League?

I have a system with an Intel i7-6700k and want to play rocket league. I don't have a GPU

Is it possible to run rocket league with the integrated GPU of the i7.

Hello, I like computers

Yes on low settings. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

Just now, SurajBlue said:

I have a system with an Intel i7-6700k and want to play rocket league. I don't have a GPU

You can, but don't expect max setting 4k 60 fps etc.

If you're getting a 6700k without a GPU, it'd be better to skimp on the CPU a bit and shovel some of that dough into a GPU.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

720p, everything low, off you go :P

It's possible but solid 60fps might be a bit of a stretch.

Also, if you have a Z-series chipset, overclock the iGPU! You can do that if you want to.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

5 minutes ago, SurajBlue said:

60FPS is piece of cake really

Yes, I played it with my Intel HD 4000 when I was waiting for my GTX 1060... though I played it at 1024x768 at lowest settings.... with about 80FPS. The iGPU was at its stock speeds, if you OC it you can definitely get quite a bit more performance out of it.

I would expect at least 60FPS at medium/high 720p with your iGPU.