No Log, just finished Rig - Black & White

Grooveriding

Hey there,

Just finished a recent update on my system and wanted to post it here. It's not exactly as I want it, I am waiting on the new 900D case to release and to move everything into that beast. It's a further iteration on my previous WC setup from when I was using two 680s. Mostly what I'd like to improve on further with this build is getting all straight tubing runs around the CPU area and I find the connection to the pump/res inlet coming from the MB block a little awkward.

My plan for the 900D is to use a 480 rad in the base, a 360 rad in the front and free up the top of the case of having a raid altogether. Still trying to decide with that setup how I would route the GPUs through the MB and CPU blocks to keep it all clean. That is always the tricky part for me. I have the inner walls of the case lined with 3M Carbon Fiber Di-Noc wrap, one thing I plan to change in the 900D is using the white Di-Noc, which I think is going to really make the inside of the case pop big time. Well, here it is as it stands right now.

Rampage 4 Extreme

3930K @ 4.8ghz

16GB Dominator Platinum 2133mhz

Titan SLI @ 1170/7000

Silverstone ST-1500 PSU

Samsung 840 Pro 256GB

Watercooling is EK GPU Blocks & Pump/res combo, D5 vario pump, XSPC Rads, BP Compression fittings & the XSPC all copper Raystorm

Let me know what you think and any thoughts on cleaning up my tube runs, particularly in the context of no longer having a top rad as I will in the future with the 900D.

bJZNjKC.jpg

BB3C3Mt.jpg

rGXLgF9.jpg

8ZE4bSb.jpg

any reason for the double bars between gpu blocks? Still rather new to wc but wouldn't it be better to cap off and allow flow from one? I like the look though, really clean and tidy, nice cable sleeving on the psu connections. Only other question is are you using cable extenders for the gfx cards? Only reason I ask is Linus has a pic somewhere of one that got cooked, don't know the details as to why, but it happened. I can understand the desire to straighten the flow around the cpu though, looks really cluttered with all the runs.

What ya got planned with the old parts? :-)

any reason for the double bars between gpu blocks? Still rather new to wc but wouldn't it be better to cap off and allow flow from one? I like the look though, really clean and tidy, nice cable sleeving on the psu connections. Only other question is are you using cable extenders for the gfx cards? Only reason I ask is Linus has a pic somewhere of one that got cooked, don't know the details as to why, but it happened. I can understand the desire to straighten the flow around the cpu though, looks really cluttered with all the runs.

What ya got planned with the old parts? :-)

With 3 other blocks the pump would of had to been set to max if the graphics card were in series :)

hello

Nice build, really like the color scheme. The Carbon fiber vinyl gives it a good look !

The carbon fiber giving it that special touch :D

Very nice build.

I'm planning a 900D B&W build myself, and this one looks great! (What tubing is that? It seems to show the white really well, without turning it to a creamy colour.)

For the update, I would try to go from the chipset cooler to the Titans, and build the rest around that. Also, maybe some crystal links would reduce the "clutter" around the CPU; and they just look awesome. And maybe a bigger res to fill up the space in the 900D better?

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1