What pair of headphones are the best? (Under $100)

HoneyBooBoo

I bought a pair of headphones a while ago and they have since broken and I am able to get store credit back for them so my choices are fairly limited on what headphones I can buy. The ones around the price range I'm looking at are these:

Audio Technica TAD500 Open Back Headphones

Philips SHC5200 Fully Rechargeable Wireless Headphones

Sennheiser HD471i Over-Ear Headphones

I'll mainly be using the headphones for general video watching and gaming. I was thinking that the open back headphones might be the best option for gaming, but I'm not sure. I could also go for the wireless headphones for the convenience of it, though they don't have the shape that I normally prefer. I chose the last pair of headphones because I really like the feel of over-ear headphones. I'm really unsure as to what would be the best option and would love your help on my decision. 

Is it important to you that your surrounding does not hear you? If not get the open back, otherwise you need closed back.

4 minutes ago, Schakal_No1 said:

Is it important to you that your surrounding does not hear you? If not get the open back, otherwise you need closed back.

It doesn't matter too much as long it's not audible in the next room. It wouldn't bleed that much noise would it?

Just now, HoneyBooBoo said:

It doesn't matter too much as long it's not audible in the next room. It wouldn't bleed that much noise would it?

no that's fine. I just would not use them on the bus or in the library next to someone.