i5 7500 or Ryzen 5 1600(non X)?

I want to build a PC for mostly gaming and some work, so should I have the i5 or the 1600? the GPU I'm using is MSI GAMING X RX 480 8GB or screw the non X and buy a 1500X?

What sort of budget and work will you be doing

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

16 minutes ago, XplosiveNoctua99 said:

What sort of budget and work will you be doing

well, I'm not in the us so price will be mixed up, i work like photoshops and stuff but mostly gaming of course 

Just now, DAZA1116 said:

well, I'm not in the us so price will be mixed up, i work like photoshops and stuff but mostly gaming of course 

what is your budget though 

and do you use premier pro at all or just photoshop?

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

depends on if you plan to OC. Ryzen has shown much better performance with very highly clocked RAM, but it has to be running loose timings. TL;DR: The Ryzen is much better, if you're willing to give it a little love

edit:

source

Just now, Snooli said:

depends on if you plan to OC. Ryzen has shown much better performance with very highly clocked RAM, but it has to be running loose timings. TL;DR: The Ryzen is much better, if you're willing to give it a little love

It's also a bit more expensive (where i am at least :P )