iPhone 8/Edition Early Prediction

1 hour ago, Rekiso102 said:

Hello Everyone,

The next episode of my podcast. The TAG Podcast is coming Wednesday with a some great topics.

I do however have a topic that I forgot to include that episode, so I'll post it here9_9.

I appreciate community support so I want everyone to try to post their opinions about my list and tell me what they think.

Ok let's get started.

My iPhone 8/Edition Predicted Specs:

4 GB RAM, It would be great to see Apple add 4 Gigs of RAM since the average phone has 3 GB. They can definitely step it up. 

Apple A11 Chip with M11 Motion coprocessor. The M10 complimented the A10 Chip great, so let's improve it and use it for A11. Some new news from Apple's Processor manufacturer shows a smaller processor, but more power.

13-14 Megapixel Camera. This one many or many not happen but improving the camera will greatly benefit Apple again.

Wireless Charging. People have been begging Apple for this for years, better late than never.

4K 60fps. This will be hard considering 4K60fps is just barely making it's way into the DSLR market, but if Apple can figure it out, great.

8-10 Megapixel Front Facing Camera. C'mon Apple, C'mon.

Brand new Touch ID built into the screen, plus no Home Button.

USB-C or Keep Lightning. I would be fine with either.

Bezel-Less screen(like Samsung Galaxy S8). 

Improved LTE Performance(More MBPS).

3000Mah-4000Mah Battery. If Samsung can do it, so can Apple.

That's it for now! Thanks for checking this out!

seems like what u want is already in a huawei mate9 or p10.

7 minutes ago, UrFather-KsAngelFireZz said:

seems like what u want is already in a huawei mate9 or p10.

Huwaei makes good phones but I find them not very durable. 

REKISO102

Tech Connoisseur

YouTuber

Forum User

Rek has many PC Build Guides but has never built a PC. He does have much knowledge on PC's and Technology.

See you around9_9

1 minute ago, Rekiso102 said:

Huwaei makes good phones but I find them not very durable. 

can check out more reviews and info of latest huawei's devices after 2016. 

1 minute ago, UrFather-KsAngelFireZz said:

can check out more reviews and info of latest huawei's devices after 2016. 

Haven't checked those but I'll be sure to.

REKISO102

Tech Connoisseur

YouTuber

Forum User

Rek has many PC Build Guides but has never built a PC. He does have much knowledge on PC's and Technology.

See you around9_9

I don't want a bezel-free iPhone. I'm glad Apple are one of the few manufacturers who haven't decided to get rid of the bezels yet. For ergonomics, bezels are just sort of necessary. When you get rid of them as much as the S8 does there's barely anywhere to hold the phone securely. It's one of the reasons I got rid of my Galaxy S6 Edge.

What I'd like to see on the iPhone 8 is support for the Apple Pencil (on the Plus model anyway), or at least the implementation of a Wacom digitizer. I used to use my Note 2 quite often for doodling and note taking and I'd love to be able to do the same on my iPhone, but I can't stand capacitive styli and from what I've read most other solutions suffer from pretty bad input latency.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

3 hours ago, Whiskers said:

I don't want a bezel-free iPhone. I'm glad Apple are one of the few manufacturers who haven't decided to get rid of the bezels yet. For ergonomics, bezels are just sort of necessary. When you get rid of them as much as the S8 does there's barely anywhere to hold the phone securely. It's one of the reasons I got rid of my Galaxy S6 Edge.

What I'd like to see on the iPhone 8 is support for the Apple Pencil (on the Plus model anyway), or at least the implementation of a Wacom digitizer. I used to use my Note 2 quite often for doodling and note taking and I'd love to be able to do the same on my iPhone, but I can't stand capacitive styli and from what I've read most other solutions suffer from pretty bad input latency.

Apple Pencil would be a nice addition to the iPhone 8. I see your point about bezel-free and I personally am a fan of the bezel-less phones.

REKISO102

Tech Connoisseur

YouTuber

Forum User

See you around9_9

On 4/10/2017 at 10:37 PM, Daniel Z. said:

the s8 non plus is pretty much my dream phone except the software

Yes, I hate Samsung's software on their phones!!

If you're interested in gaming, check out my YouTube channel! New video every Saturday! Every comment, like, and subscription helps! Thanks!

(I don't have 100 subs yet so no direct link yet XD)

3 minutes ago, Avayel said:

Yes, I hate Samsung's software on their phones!!

They change all of Google's Android software to their own knock off's xD

REKISO102

Tech Connoisseur

YouTuber

Forum User

See you around9_9

2 minutes ago, Rekiso102 said:

They change all of Google's Android software to their own knock off's xD

I KNOW, Bigsby? Really? Come on!

If you're interested in gaming, check out my YouTube channel! New video every Saturday! Every comment, like, and subscription helps! Thanks!

(I don't have 100 subs yet so no direct link yet XD)

2 minutes ago, Avayel said:

I KNOW, Bigsby? Really? Come on!

Yeah, at least they still have Google Assistant hidden in there though. 

REKISO102

Tech Connoisseur

YouTuber

Forum User

See you around9_9