Movie Studio Platinum 13 can't open saved projects

Hello!

I have had this problem with Movie studio platinum 13 (steam version) for a while now, the problem is that every time when I save a project and try to open it later, it won't open and just the following error message pops up. 

Thank you!

error-message.png

Have you tried reinstalling the program?

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

Does it start up normally when not opening a file, i.e. just starting the program? Try that and then open the file in the program.

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

@Thorimus Nope, doesn't work that way either, it just gives and option to search for missing files and after that it gives the same error message

Did you make sure that all the program files were gone when you re-installed it? that's the last thing I can think of, not very good at this kind of stuff but saw that you had no replies