Intel Core i7 3960X Extreme Edition & Gigabyte X79-UD3 GIVEAWAY!

LinusTech

Wow, awesome giveaway, I have to take part. Anyway love the forum & your YT channel, especially the live shows on Twitch. Keep up the good work...

OH MY GOD... I'm sorry Linus but if I win it's gonna cost you a lot ;) BUT I DON'T CARE... ;D

Hello Linus Awesome giveaway thanks Intel and Gigabyte

Great Giveaways! Thanks Intel & Gigabyte :)

I want to win thisss! thanks linus, intel and gigabyte

EAT THAT SHIPPING FEE!! WOAHHH

Thanks to Linus, Intel, and Gigabyte for this giveaway. I hope I win, good luck to all who participated.

Core i5 3330|CM Hyper 212+|ASUS P8B75-M/CSM|XFX 6870|8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1600|Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM|Silverstone Strider Essential 500W|Fractal Design Core 3000

I can actually easily afford these, however having one that Linus and his folks have given away is EXTRA special. It is not something money can buy! Best of luck Linus.

Current Build: Case: Corsair 900D, Processor: Intel i7 3970X, Memory: 64 GB G Skill Trident 2400 MHz, Graphics: 4 x EVGA GTX Titan Signiture Hydro Eddition, Storage: 2 x 512 GB Samsung 840 Pro RAID 0, 2 x 2TB WD Black RAID 1, Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNova Nex 1500W

I've always needed a new motherboard, working for one has taken a toll on the body. :p

Wow awesome giveaway ! INTEL (Y)

amazing gaveaway, thanks Intel, Gigabyte and Linus!

Hey guy's I just signed up, I have heard Linus mention this site before but have never been I'm finding some pretty cool stuff, I couldn't find a way to get a link from my share that I did on facebook so I took a screen shot and upload it and I will post a link to that but if proof is needed of my intel app share I will try anyway you guys know how if any one has any suggestions how that would also be help full.

Share on facebook:http://tinypic.com/r/121wx8o/6

Thanks, Linus, Intel and Gigabyte, giveaways are always nice to have every so often.

awesome giveaway... hope i win, my pc could use an upgrade and i dont have money for it :(