Intel Core i7 3960X Extreme Edition & Gigabyte X79-UD3 GIVEAWAY!

LinusTech

What a great giveaway :) I'm a massive fan of Intel and Gigabyte (my system already has both!). All this AMD lark is no match for the powerful CPU's of Intel :D

Awesome giveaway. Ive been watching your videos for a while. I wouldn't mind getting that bomb ass cpu + mobo combo.

If I win I will Photoshop a picture of Slick using a mac

Wow, awesome contest! GL everyone!

Thanks for the giveaway Linus, and good luck to everyone!

It would be really nice to win this combo. I'm sitting here with some sort of Pentium Dual-core and some MSI mobo from a number of years ago.

Coolo :) SHAMELESS ENTRY!

That's no moon, that's a death ball !
K'Nex Server -- R9 290 Alpenföhn Peter Review -- Philips BDM4065UC Review
CPU Intel i5-4760K @ 4.3Ghz MEM 4x 4GB Cucial Ballistix 1600 LP MOBO Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU 980Ti G1 @ 1.47Ghz SSD 3x Samsung 840 EVO 240GB Raid0 CASE Silverstone SG10 DISPLAY Philips BDM4065UC 40" UHD

Wow thanks a lot Intel and Gigabyte! And thanks Linus, Slick, Diesel, and everyone else over at NCIX, I learn a lot from you guys and I hope that you are able to do these kinds of things for a long time. Thanks again and good luck everyone!

I wish I win a 3960x!!!!

• CPU Intel Corei7 3930k | Motherboard Asus RAmpage IV Extreme | RAM Corsair Vengeance 8gbX4
  • GPU Asus GTX680 DCUII 4GB | Case Corsair Obsidian 800D | Storage Corsair NEutron GTX 120GB SSD , WD Caviar Black 2TB
  • PSU Corsair AX1200i Platinum | Display(s) 3x LG W2252TQ | Cooling Corsair H100i  
  • Keyboard Logitech MK710 | Mouse Corsair M65 | Sound Philips wireless headset

A Big thanks to Linus, NCIX, Intel and Gigabyte

I would really like to win one of these prizes. It would help me during my next build.

this would be awesome to get, I already have an intel i5-3570K with the MSI Z77A-G45 Thunderbolt, but I am starting to set u a sound/video recording area with a custom case I will be building from the ground up and my brother would really like to have my mother board and cpu instead of the amd A4 5300 that he is using right not because in the games he plays he actually uses a lot of physics but he knows nothing about computers, thanks to Intel and Gigabyte I'm sure whomever will win will be super happy. I've got every thing I need for sound except the really good microphone I was thinking of.

​P.S. Awesome rig Diesel "The Intern" ______.

Now play it. Like it is a woman.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Thanks for the awesome contest, Linus!!

@mostrare: (insert verifiable link here)

Example: (insert verifiable link here)

Those are really unbelivable givaways.

And I am very glad to read that you will send them wherever they need to go - most lotteries are not for German participants so this time it is worth to take part :)

Cheers

Oh man there are a lot of people that entered. Good Luck to everyone!

Thanks for the giveaway Linus intel and gigabyte would be awesome to win going from i7 920 x58 to a i7 3960x and x79!!

My Physics Teacher Told me I had a lot of Potential Then he Pushed Me off a Roof.

Thanks for the opportunity, I could really use a new CPU and money is tight right now. Thanks again!

PS. Thank you Intel and Gigabyte !

Very nice of you, Linus. Thanks for doing this!