Hard Drive making noise when used?

My hard drive is a western digital 2tb black. and whenever I start up a game installed on the HDD the hard drive starts making some grinding noise. here is a video of the sound 

I don't know what it is and it's annoying. Do you think this is returnable? I bought the hard drive from mikes computer shop.

it could be vibrating against something, have u checked to make sure no cables are near it or its screwed in good

My PCPartPicker - 1st Build

Sounds to me like the read head switching back and forth like they do on hard drives.

If you're able to return it, I would 

better to be safe than sorry if your data just one day isn't accesssible to you anymore 

but before this, make sure it is the hdd that is doing it

3 hours ago, Bradl79 said:

it could be vibrating against something, have u checked to make sure no cables are near it or its screwed in good

i've screwed it in tightly and no cables are near it.

3 hours ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Sounds to me like the read head switching back and forth like they do on hard drives.

the sound is new though, been like this for about 2 weeks now. when I first built the pc it didn't make these sounds.

getting lots of mixed messages from here and tomshardware,saying "its fine harddrives are loud" and "return it that sounds weird af homie" can someone be my dad real quick and tell me what to do as a son