Daisy Chaining internal USB Hub and devices + Fan Controllers +

caos

Sorry for the cross post but wasn't sure which thread to ask he question... 

Hi People, 

Just another quick question... i created a support ticket via nzxt and corsair but still no response either ( prob due to the weekedn break) so i thought i would ask here..

firstly i have the following hardware

2x NZXT AC-IUSBH-M1 internal usb hub

1X AKSA InterConnect EX (AK-HC-07BK)
1x NZXT GRID+ V2

1x NZXT HUE +

1x Corsair Commander Mini

Asus Rampage Extreme V 

the motherboard has only 2 USB2.0 headers hence to run the hardware i have for the watercooling and system sensor s i need to expand the avaible headers. 

1st question is it possible to daisy chain the Internal USB hubs together and then connect to them to a single usb header on the motherboard ( with  the devices connected to the hubs)

2nd will this cause any issues especially  regarding the front panel AKSA card reader  

Other questions

3.Will the  corsair link software for the commander mini conflict with the CAM software from NZXT

4. is it possible to have multiple Corsair Commander Mini in a single system  

I wanted to initially have 2 Corsair commander mini controllers installed but the 120mm fans i have are 3 pin Corsair Performance edition hence did not know if the would be PWm speed controlled by the Commander mini  and to change the fans  (13 in total ) would cost too much ... Hence why i have the Grid+ (3 pin voltage regulated speed control)

advice and help would be much appreciated