AliceSML79's Editing Lan PC the Pink Pulverizer Project

AliceSML79

First I know I have put in a lot of Bill log request of reviews. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to go but I think I found the case I want to go with and the name of the system all based off the case. But my idea is to make a content creation machine that is also a LAN gaming rig. So if I could get somebody to look over these parts and tell me if it's a  build I would greatly appreciate it. 

The motherboard I chose would have Dual M.2 SSDs. And then I'd have a 2 to 3 very large SSDs are one very large 3.5 hard drive for mass storage. I'm just not sure if the 3.5 inch drive will be able to fit in there with the water cooler and push poll. If I go with the large SSD 2.5 inch I will have it set up in a raid configuration on two of them. I do know the power supply is overkill but it's a better future proofing for whatever the future may hold and graphics card and processor power requirements. Some of the parts are cosmetic to go with the pink pulverizer name. 

Pink Pulverizer Project: http://a.co/es4p3jN 
* SilverStone Technology Mini-DTX, Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Computer Case SG13P Pink 
* SilverStone Technology 120mm RGB LED Fan Guard / Grill FG121 
* SilverStone Technology RGB LED 8 Port Hub with 2 RGB Light Strips LSB01 
* Silverstone Tek Professional Slim 120mm Fan with Fine-Tuned Performance and Low Noise Cooling FW121 
* Silverstone Tek Durable High-Performance All-In-One Liquid CPU Cooler with Dual Adjustable 120mm PWM Fans Cooling TD03-E 
* SilverStone Technology Strider Series Fully Modular 800W ATX Power Supply with 80 Plus Titanium PS-ST80F-TI 
* Seagate 10TB BarraCuda Pro 7200RPM SATA 6GB/s 256MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive??? 
* Samsung 850 EVO 4TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD 
* Samsung 960 PRO Series - 2TB PCIe NVMe - M.2 Internal SSD 
* Corsair LPX 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz C16 DDR4 DRAM Memory Kit, Black 
* Intel 7th Gen Intel Core Desktop Processor i7-7700K 
* ASUS ROG Strix Z270I Gaming 
* ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti OC edition 
* Samsung UN60JS7000 60-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 
* Sonos 5.1 Home Theater System PLAYBAR, SUB, PLAY:1 Wireless Rears Combination 
* Universal Table Top TV Stand for 32" - 60" Flat-Screen Televisions 
* MEALINK HDMI Cable 35ft(10M) - HDMI 2.0 Support 4Kx2K - Pure Copper Wire - High Speed 18Gbps - Gold Plated Connectors - Ethernet, Audio Return,UHD 4K 2160P, 1080P, 3D 
* Microsoft Windows 10 Pro | USB Flash Drive 
* Cyberlink PowerDVD 16 Ultra 
* Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X10 
* Corel PaintShop Pro X9 Ultimate 
* CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

Are you just limited to using Amazon? You can find so many better deals elsewhere, like the Corsair SF600, which IMO is significantly better value as an SFX PSU

idk

Well silverstone has a 800w sfx now. But I'm waiting 750 to 800 watts for future proffing. I remember how some of amd's cards power requirements skyrocket with the fury cards. So I'm just future proffing. And I figured the tax psiu would be easier to get the cablemod cables.  So do u think I should get silverstone's sfx 800w with tax adapter instead?

Pink Pulverizer does not sound like a PC at all...

Also, these kinds of builds log could be seen as troll posts. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

1 minute ago, AliceSML79 said:

Well silverstone has a 800w sfx now. But I'm waiting 750 to 800 watts for future proffing. I remember how some of amd's cards power requirements skyrocket with the fury cards. So I'm just future proffing. And I figured the tax psiu would be easier to get the cablemod cables.  So do u think I should get silverstone's sfx 800w with tax adapter instead?

but what are you futureproofing for? no components besides maybe 390x2 and 9590 take that much. 

and both of those components are old, and 390x2 ran really hot, not something I'd put in ITX

with a 1080TI and 7700k 600-650 is the sweetspot, any more and you're just paying for nothing

idk

2 minutes ago, ARikozuM said:

Pink Pulverizer does not sound like a PC at all...

Also, these kinds of builds log could be seen as troll posts. 

The name is completely based on the pink computer case. I'm not trying to troll just get real world advice.

thanks in advance, Alice 

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

but what are you futureproofing for? no components besides maybe 390x2 and 9590 take that much. 

and both of those components are old, and 390x2 ran really hot, not something I'd put in ITX

with a 1080TI and 7700k 600-650 is the sweetspot, any more and you're just paying for nothing

The advantage of a more powerful psu is the less strain on the components as well. The les strain on the components the longer they will last, at least that my brother (RIP Chris Ray Arthington) beat in to me when he taught me to build computers.

17 minutes ago, AliceSML79 said:

The advantage of a more powerful psu is the less strain on the components as well. The les strain on the components the longer they will last, at least that my brother (RIP Chris Ray Arthington) beat in to me when he taught me to build computers.

The strain argument is true for low quality PSUs, like EVGA W1 for example, but as long as voltages and power delivery doesn't fluctuate and the power is clean you should be fine. Check PSU reviews to see how these stats are for different PSUs. 

idk

Was mainly looking at the ASUS for there aí suite with over clock tuner and fan control system. I know I can't use the one conector, but not many case options in itx that do, let alone pink.

I bee looking at Build advice on okgg and linustechtips forums. And I came up with a better gpu option and 3 possible motherboards. I'd like to know what people think Iof the options I chosen. The stinger had dual m.2 support which why I originally chose it. But I suppose 2x Samsung 960 PRO Series - 2TB PCIe NVMe - M.2 Internal SSD's is overkill.

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FOUNDERS EDITION
EVGA Z270 Stinger
ASRock Z270 Gaming ITX/ac
ASRock Z270M-ITX/ac
Noctua Low-Profile Quiet CPU Cooler NH-L9I *** Uggly Fan, May upgrade to black noctua.
1x Seagate 10TB BarraCuda Pro 7200RPM SATA 6GB/s 256MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive (Media Drive) 
1x Samsung 850 EVO 4TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (Steam Drive)
1x Samsung 960 PRO Series - 2TB PCIe NVMe - M.2 Internal SSD (OS/Program Drive)

Thanks in Advance, Alice