Loop doesnt want to cycle!

Gauzl
Go to solution Solved by Gauzl,

Nevermind man, I raised the pump and res and its started to cycle and I'm constantly letting air out and filling.

Sorry I cannot upload a picture because the file size limit is too small on this website. I have a 480mm radiator at the top of my 900D case with the reservoir in the middle and the pump at the bottom.I have filled the reservoir and but the water doesn't cycle into the radiator nor past the graphics cards. I also have an MPC655 pump, which cant be adjusted .

It maybe your pump, its the only thing which cycles the water around your loop.. And yes pics will help diagnose the issue.. 

Cpu 3970x, Ram Corsair Dominator 32Gb, Case Corsair 900D, Storage Raid 0 Samsung 512Gbs 2 ssds, 1TB WD Black Drive and 2Tb WD Black Drive, Psu Corsair 1200watt, Display Samsung 27inch 2660by1440, Cooling 4 alphacool radiators, 13 fans, Ek rez, 2 pumps, Keyboard Corsair K70, Sound Sennheiser 363d 

Do you hear the pump does make a sound? Can you adjusted it through bios or can you adjusted manually???

Cpu 3970x, Ram Corsair Dominator 32Gb, Case Corsair 900D, Storage Raid 0 Samsung 512Gbs 2 ssds, 1TB WD Black Drive and 2Tb WD Black Drive, Psu Corsair 1200watt, Display Samsung 27inch 2660by1440, Cooling 4 alphacool radiators, 13 fans, Ek rez, 2 pumps, Keyboard Corsair K70, Sound Sennheiser 363d 

Sorry I cannot upload a picture because the file size limit is too small on this website...

You can upload to a service like imgur and then link it in your comments, btw.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Nevermind man, I raised the pump and res and its started to cycle and I'm constantly letting air out and filling.

try switching the tubing thats 'in' on the pump to 'out' and vice- versa. whats happening is water ig going into the pump, the pump is pushing it back out and  has nothing left to pump. By switching, it'll go from your res to your pump into your rad and back into your res. hey presto.

LOOK AT MY TUBE, MY TUBE IS AMAZING. DONT LICK IT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAVE A MANE OR PENIS EITHER. SHUT UP.