Graphics Card Choosing

PoPPinjoker0207`

I Am Currently Looking For A Graphics Card Around $100 - $150. I Currently Found A Radeon RX 460 Windforce OC 4 GB Card For About $120. I Wish To Livestream Whille Playing Games Such As COD, Gta V, Minecraft, Astroneer, ANd Indie Games. Any Suggestions? I Am Slso Staying As Close To $100 As Possible. 

I would say , try to get a little more money, and go for a RX 470 / RX 480, since you will not very far on a budget that small.

"You do not call the endless aggregation of not dying 'life'.Its mearly an experience"

3 minutes ago, PoPPinjoker0207` said:

I Am Currently Looking For A Graphics Card Around $100 - $150. I Currently Found A Radeon RX 460 Windforce OC 4 GB Card For About $120. I Wish To Livestream Whille Playing Games Such As COD, Gta V, Minecraft, Astroneer, ANd Indie Games. Any Suggestions? I Am Slso Staying As Close To $100 As Possible. 

For smooth streaming it's more of a matter of which processor you have, not the graphics card. The 460 4gb seems fine for those games if that's your budget.

Just now, MaxBunny said:

For smooth streaming it's more of a matter of which processor you have, not the graphics card. The 460 4gb seems fine for those games if that's your budget.

Do You Have A Budget AMD Processor In Mind?

9 minutes ago, PoPPinjoker0207` said:

Do You Have A Budget AMD Processor In Mind?

Get the new hyper threading Pentium, forgot what it's called. But if your whole budget is 350, don't expect to stream at good quality/good quality game settings...

1 minute ago, PoPPinjoker0207` said:

I Am Expecting That. That Is The Point.

With 350$, you won't be able to stream very well at all. You would need, at least, an i5-7500 four core. Not a Dual core Pentium.

This is what I could come up with 350$, but it's still a little bit over. The 1050 is very slightly better than the RX 460, and it's cheaper.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PYvrnn

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AX1600i owner. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GMev0EwK37J3zZL98zIqF-OSBuHlFEHmrc_SPuYsjs/edit?usp=sharing My WIP Power Supply Guide.

1 minute ago, QuantumElement said:

With 350$, you won't be able to stream very well at all. You would need, at least, an i5-7500 four core. Not a Dual core Pentium.

This is what I could come up with 350$, but it's still a little bit over. The 1050 is very slightly better than the RX 460, and it's cheaper.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PYvrnn

Thanks For The List! I Actually Already Have The Motherboard. The CPU I Want Is The  AMD Athlon X4 845 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor