will 200W be enough?

Ok so i just looked up the specs for the PSU currently in the Toaster Project and its a 200W unit, just wondering if it will be enough for a Ryzen 3 chip + RX 460/ 1050 a harddrive and some RGB LEDs so i can save myself some bank for makeing other parts better(like getting a better GPU or something) :) SFX PSUs arent cheap the one im looking at is the BeQuiet SFX Power 2 400W and it goes for about $70 includeing shipping so it would help if i could put that cash towards something else instead :D thakns for any replies and any help!

*edit*

the Ryzen 3 chip will most likely be running at stock and be one of the mid teir Ryzen 3 ones

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Depends on which PSU is that. Some PSU does not deliver the wattage they are advertised for.

65+ 40 + 75

Yes albeit not a shady PSU

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Depends on which PSU is that. Some PSU does not deliver the wattage they are advertised for.

there is basically no more info on it then 200W PSU, its a custom unit that came with all Fujitsu Scaleo C PCs

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

200W? Cutting it really close. I wouldn't regardless of what the math says, because I just don't trust that little power with a performance build. Doesn't matter if it's built by Seasonic or FSP or Chengdu Chinese Firecracker Factory.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

5 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

4 minutes ago, Xenift said:

65+ 40 + 75

Yes albeit not a shady PSU

well i think il just get a SilverStone SFX ST30SF 300W or  the BeQuiet SFX Power 2 400W then seeing as i can fit them in there no problem :) 

Builds:

Spoiler