CAM Software

So ive always had trouble with CAM sofware. I think it really is an awful, glitchy software but i love my kraken X62 and want to control it and the lights. Previously, i only had remnants of the software and iv'e always had trouble uninstalling and installing it. Before i uninstalled the entire thing with revo pro, i deleted the nzxt and cam directory from my files. This is what has been confusing me, by trying to download something "FROM THE INTERNET" i needed those files "ON MY COMPUTER" to be able to install them. Even now, my kraken still has different colours despite not having any remnant of the software on my pc. If anyone can help me, you are my saviour and am in your debt.

Thank you greatly.  

3 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

wait did you simply delete the software and not uninstall it? 

I tried to uninstall it many times before this, it wasn't my initial idea to delete the files then uninstall it but each time i went to the control panel and attempted to uninstall it, error 1001 would appear and everything i tried would be to no use. 

Just now, Cjhalgmad said:

I tried to uninstall it many times before this, it wasn't my initial idea to delete the files then uninstall it but each time i went to the control panel and attempted to uninstall it, error 1001 would appear and everything i tried would be to no use. 

you could always to a fresh install of windows if you really wanted to make sure the software was gone. 

5 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

wait did you simply delete the software and not uninstall it? 

and yes, if i didn't properly clarify, i did uninstall it using revo pro as control panel wouldn't allow me to do it properly. even still, i had to forcefully unistall it as (this is my fault) it needed the files I had deleted to properly uninstall the software. despite this though, i had tried to normally uninstall the program like any other, but only i was only met with error 1001