650W PSU

itrue21

Who makes the best PSU that is low noise and I won't have an issue with for years to come?

CORSAIR.... 

Cpu 3970x, Ram Corsair Dominator 32Gb, Case Corsair 900D, Storage Raid 0 Samsung 512Gbs 2 ssds, 1TB WD Black Drive and 2Tb WD Black Drive, Psu Corsair 1200watt, Display Samsung 27inch 2660by1440, Cooling 4 alphacool radiators, 13 fans, Ek rez, 2 pumps, Keyboard Corsair K70, Sound Sennheiser 363d 

XFX Core/Pro 650W, TX650V2, NZXT Hale82 650W. They're all the same unit, but I think the NZXT is discontinued.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Corsair, Cooler-master, Silverstone. These are my tope 3. 

Cpu 3970x, Ram Corsair Dominator 32Gb, Case Corsair 900D, Storage Raid 0 Samsung 512Gbs 2 ssds, 1TB WD Black Drive and 2Tb WD Black Drive, Psu Corsair 1200watt, Display Samsung 27inch 2660by1440, Cooling 4 alphacool radiators, 13 fans, Ek rez, 2 pumps, Keyboard Corsair K70, Sound Sennheiser 363d 

Basically what model cause corsair has many models. Oh and I prefer Modular.

And make you pick a manufacture with a good warranty, cause you never know what may happen..

Seasonic, Corsair, XFX, Silverstone
most good psu out there are made by seasonic and rebranded so can't go wrong with that

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

Ax650i

Seasonic G Series 650W modular 80Plus Gold is good, Platinum 660W modular 80Plus Platinum is better. Both have very good fan control. The Plantinum cycles the fan between fanless, silent, and cooling - there is an switch to turn off the fanless option. Arguably the best built psu generally available.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

XFX Core/Pro 650W, TX650V2, NZXT Hale82 650W. They're all the same unit, but I think the NZXT is discontinued.

The fans aren't that quiet.

Basically what model cause corsair has many models. Oh and I prefer Modular.

Seasonic X series 650/660w if you have money to blow. 

Corsair RM 650 should be a bit cheaper.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

CORSAIR.... 

Corsair doesn't manufacturer psus. They just do rebrands.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Corsair doesn't manufacturer psus. They just do rebrands.

And let me guess Seasonic is the manufacture???

And let me guess Seasonic is the manufacture???

Some of them. They rebrand from several different manufacturers. 

Some of them. They rebrand from several different manufacturers. 

Well thax for that i never knew that before. Well thats something new i learned today  :D

I suggest my PSU!

Seasonic G-Series 650w Gold

This thing is so freaking silent and it's modular! :D

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Try to get one thats Gold or Silver, its going to run more efficient...

I want to stay around $100 or cheaper

So why 650w? What are you powering?

Btw, you need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

So why 650w? What are you powering?

Btw, you need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

My system only needs a 650w and nothing more really. Want to stay there cause its a good number to power it and alot of fans.

Seasonic X 660. It's semi-passive and has Seasonic's great track record.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy